Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

5 Pages «<345
General Political News Options
Intangible
#81 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2018 4:33:21 PM

Intangible wrote:
Here is an experiment.... type "idiot" into a Google image search!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#82 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:15:41 PM

Rules? Who needs rules? When you're a star they let you do anything!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#83 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:14:44 PM

paulwhut wrote:

TRUMP is satans target, has been since the elevator ride.

The left is furious because Trump won and is President.

the left is unrelenting.......

I pray for Trump morning and evening......Trump is good for USA and consequently, forces aligned against him are many and intelligent and persistent.

Trump is a hard working hard hitting businessman and that is what this country needs.

The sneaky left, liars obstructionist, delayers, made up mostly of people controlled by "another spirit".

Trump isn't Satan's "target", he is Satan's side-kick. Even though we are clearly warned about corrupt leaders, and Trump is as corrupt as they come, many American "Christians" seem to think he is their savior from the evil liberals. What kind of Christian prays for an anti Christ to be successful?!

No, the left is furious because Trump and Bush43 both LOST to vote by The People and both were installed by the Electoral College. It seems the only way for a Republican to "win" is by cheating, but even with Jeb Bush's massive voter suppression effort, his brother barely squeaked out a win in Florida.

This comment, "Trump is a hard working hard hitting businessman" shows the depth of the willful ignorance of the Trumpettes. Trump is an incredibly poor example of a businessman. He was a millionaire at eight years old, now tell me, what clever business did an eight year old have to earn a MILLION dollars?! Donald Trump was given a million dollars a year as an allowance from his father, when he hit 40 years old, that figure went to FIVE MILLION dollars a year.

Trump has never done an honest days work in his gold plated life!

The sneaky, liars obstructionist, delayers, is the perfect description of the past decade of the Republican party. Sneaky Mitch McConnell refused to even hold a hearing for Obama's SCOTUS appointment. There is nothing in the job description that allows them just to ignore appointments by the POTUS. Their job is to advise and consent, not to obstruct and ignore.

The truth is, Mitch McConnell also said let The People have a say in the next SCOTUS appointment. Well The People spoke loud and clear, but McConnell just ignored their voice. Trump won the election based on the Electoral College system, but the vast majority of The People did NOT vote for or support Trump. The People clearly wanted Clinton to appoint the next SCOTUS, NOT the loser!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#84 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2018 1:38:08 PM

The real story of unemployment over the past decade.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#85 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:59:36 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#86 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:18:02 PM

If ever the Electoral College was needed, the entire institution fell flat on it's face in 2016!

Unfortunately, most people seem to have no understanding in the creation of the Electoral College. The institution was created as a check on election results. It was not meant to change the results of the popular vote, but to make certain the person elected was qualified, of sound mind and capable of carrying out the requirements of the office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#87 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 10:23:36 PM

Trump is becoming totally unhinged! He is showing signs of serious mental illness.

Trump makes baseless claims

President Trump Makes Baseless Claim That Voters Change Clothes to Cast Multiple Votes

By GINA MARTINEZ November 15, 2018

President Trump is once again making baseless allegations about voter fraud, this time saying people are casting additional ballots by changing their clothes and returning to polling places.

Trump made the claims in an interview with Daily Caller on Wednesday, where he also called for Florida’s Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes to be fired. Counties in the state, including Broward County, are currently performing a recount in Florida’s gubernatorial and senate races.

“The Republicans don’t win and that’s because of potentially illegal votes,” he said to the Daily Caller. “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”

He offered no evidence for his claim.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#88 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 4:07:45 PM

The fossils of Congress are in a panic, because they know their time is short.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#89 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:47:08 PM

Trump, the most stupid POTUS ever!

The dimmest President

Donald Trump might be the dimmest President the US has ever had

It should come as no surprise - and it has not - that he is sorely lacking in sophistication, knowledge of the world, understanding of government and a rudimentary grasp of economics

Jennifer Rubin
Thursday 1 June 2017 07:29

President Donald Trump does not read - except in small doses and when his own name appears prominently. Prior to the presidency, his only activities were work and golf. He does not mingle with intellectuals, cultural trend-setters or artists.

It should come as no surprise - and it has not - that he is sorely lacking in sophistication, knowledge of the world, understanding of government and a rudimentary grasp of economics.

Sitting atop arguably the great resource on the planet - the body of knowledge retained by American government experts on everything from economics to medicine to military history - he remains blissfully ignorant on a range of subjects.

He surrounds himself with dim yes men who know little more than he and, in any event, tremble at the prospect of correcting their “Dear Leader.” But sometimes you wonder whether Trump is just, well, dumb.

For someone who mocked Hillary Clinton for setting up a home email server that was vulnerable to hacking, Trump and his negligence defy explanation. Either he does not understand that his calls might be intercepted or does not care.

Whatever the explanation, Trump does not evidence any greater knowledge or sophistication than he possessed when he entered office. You'd think he would have learned something in four months. Then again, maybe the rudimentary practices of government are simply beyond him. One need not be a psychiatrist or an educator to see that he is incapable of performing the functions of his job - executing the laws, keeping the nation's secrets, following routine security procedures. In short, maybe he is not compromised nor mentally ill, but simply dumb.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#90 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 6:54:34 PM

This is a public service notification!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#91 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 4:14:02 PM

The free press is the first institution to be attacked by dictators!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#92 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 6:28:31 PM

He really doesn't care!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#93 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 5:15:03 PM

Republican 'logic' on climate change....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#94 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2018 10:59:22 PM

Operation Let Them Speak

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#95 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2018 6:43:57 PM

Seriously, is lying now acceptable? How about lying under oath?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#96 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 6:32:01 PM

Are these the things you wanted when you voted for Trump?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#97 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:45:13 PM

A rising star? Only time will tell.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#98 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2018 12:02:41 AM

Mueller is Coming....

Mueller Is Telling Us: He’s Got Trump on Collusion

The special counsel is connecting the dots and it doesn’t paint a pretty picture for the president.

Max Bergmann,
Sam Berger
12.07.18 10:38 PM ET

For nearly two years, since the U.S. intelligence community released its report on the Russian campaign to assist Donald Trump in the 2016 election, the American people have been seeking an answer as to whether the Trump campaign colluded with its Russian counterpart. In the endless speculation about the direction of the investigation, a common view was that maybe the investigation would never implicate President Trump or find any collusion.

But a flurry of recent activity this past week all points in the same direction: Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation will likely implicate the president, his campaign, and his close associates in aiding and abetting a Russian conspiracy against the United States to undermine the 2016 election.

First, Mueller has clearly identified collusion in the efforts of Trump aides and associates to contact WikiLeaks. In a draft plea agreement provided to conservative operative Jerome Corsi, Mueller details how Roger Stone, who the special counsel notes was in frequent contact with Donald Trump and senior campaign officials, directed Corsi to connect with WikiLeaks about the trove of stolen materials it received from Russia. Corsi subsequently communicated WikiLeaks’ release plan back to Stone, and the Trump campaign built its final message around the email release. That is collusion.

Second, we now know that Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen and former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn have provided evidence to Mueller related to collusion. In Cohen’s sentencing memo, Mueller said that Cohen provided his office with “useful information” on “Russia-related matters core to its investigation.” One of those central elements, according to the Justice Department: “any links and/or coordination” between the Kremlin and Trump campaign figures. Collusion, in other words.

Third, Mueller has found evidence that Trump was compromised by a hostile foreign power during the election. In his plea deal, Cohen revealed that Trump had repeatedly lied to voters about the then-candidate’s financial ties to Russia. While Trump claimed during the campaign to have no business dealings with Russia, he was negotiating a wildly lucrative business deal not simply with Russian businessmen, but also involving with the Kremlin itself. Trump’s team even reportedly tried to bribe Russian President Vladimir Putin by offering him a $50 million penthouse.

Fourth, we know that Trump has engaged in an increasingly brazen attempt to cover up his actions: installing a political crony to head the Department of Justice by potentially illegal means in an effort to shut down the investigation; using his former campaign chairman and convicted criminal Paul Manafort to find out information about Mueller’s investigation; and even appearing to offer Manafort a pardon if he helps him obstruct the Russia probe. These may be components of an obstruction of justice case, but they also provide strongly circumstantial data points as to how serious Trump himself views the allegations of collusion being levelled against him.

Lastly, federal prosecutors have told us Trump broke the law to influence the 2016 election by hiding evidence of his affairs. Trump clearly had no qualms about breaking the law to win an election.

Mueller is coming. And he is clearly coming for Trump. Not simply for obstructing justice but for conspiring with a hostile foreign power to win an election. This is a scandal unlike any America has ever seen.

H. L. Mencken

5 Pages «<345