Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

11 Pages «<891011>
Trump Party Christians Options
Intangible
#181 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:46:05 PM

Why would he care?

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#182 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 4:40:52 PM

Something most Trump supporters never think about.... and if they did, well, it's a whole different situation!

1 Corinthians 11:2 I praise you for remembering me in everything and for holding to the traditions just as I passed them on to you. 3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 4 Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#183 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 4:32:26 PM

I will just leave this here....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#184 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2019 6:35:05 PM

There is far more to being a Christian than polishing a pew!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#185 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2019 8:29:34 PM

Trumpettes seem to think this nation was formed to be a Christian nation..... empirical evidence says otherwise.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#186 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:32:59 PM

Sharia law origins come from the Holy Bible!

1 Corinthians 11:6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#187 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 1:15:45 AM

Trump "Christians" don't care how vile he gets! He said the Mueller report was a total exoneration..... until someone told him what was really written in the report that Barr neglected to mention. Now he calls the report "bullshit" and reposted a tweet calling the investigation a "DNC circle jerk".... but evangelicals just love the man.

He retweeted this....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#188 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:04:00 PM

Just one more sign of glaring hypocrisy!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#189 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 6:38:46 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#190 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:18:54 PM

This is going to incite more violence!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#191 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 8:55:02 PM

Trump, redefining what it means to be a Christian...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#192 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:48:27 PM

There really is very little difference....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#193 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 5:49:19 PM

Religious freedom does NOT mean you are free to force others to abide by your own beliefs!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#194 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 7:35:34 PM

I pray for Trump...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#195 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 11:59:33 PM

The Trumpettes will believe ANYTHING he says despite the easily proved fact that he is a pathological liar!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#196 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:45:03 AM

Why do Trumptettes call themselves Christian? How do they show love for fellow man?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#197 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:00:05 PM

Donald Trump once bragged about being able to sexually assault women because he is a star. He claimed he could "grab them by the pussy" and get away with it. So why is it now that a woman comes forward and claims Trump sexually assaulted her, but we are supposed to believe Trump when he says she is a liar?!

I believe the president

'I believe the president': GOP stands by Trump on sexual assault allegation

Republicans believe Donald Trump. They're not so sure about the woman.

The president’s GOP allies in Congress are moving swiftly to dismiss new rape accusations against him, arguing journalist E. Jean Carroll is eager to promote her new book and that Trump’s denial of the alleged attack is credible.

The latest accusation, dismissed summarily by Trump on Monday, is just the latest in more than a dozen other allegations that have dogged the president and put his party in an awkward spot.

Republicans fled from Trump during the 2016 campaign when the “Access Hollywood” tape was released showing the president bragging about sexual assault. But since he was elected, they have largely stood by the president amid the drip-drip of allegations of misconduct over the years.

“All I would say: We live in an environment where people can come forward. That’s good. But allegations like this have to be cautiously reviewed,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) with a slight eye roll. Trump was “firm. Unequivocal. I have no reason not to” believe him.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#198 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 10:42:26 PM

Trump hates everything about the United States, he prefers murderous dictators!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#199 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 6:52:19 PM

Trump supporters are a despicable lot!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#200 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 8:32:31 PM

I always wondered how any Christian could possibly be fooled into accepting the anti Christ.... Now I know.

H. L. Mencken

11 Pages «<891011>