Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

25 Pages «<232425
Trump Options
Intangible
#481 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 9:03:14 PM

You were warned...

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#482 Posted : Tuesday, October 08, 2019 8:58:05 PM

"Great and unmatched wisdom" on public display...

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#483 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 7:29:07 PM

As if there was any doubt where Trump loyalties lie... Trump hands our allies over to Turkey for slaughter to protect his precious towers in Turkey!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#484 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 10:47:43 PM

Just follow the money...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#485 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:18:48 PM

Who would have ever thought this nation would need to be defended from the President?!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#486 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 8:40:36 PM

Interesting facts...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#487 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2019 6:08:39 PM

Think about it, who has Trump never betrayed?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#488 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 10:23:15 PM

BREAKING NEWS...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#489 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 9:29:07 PM

...and then there is this from a Fox News legal analyst.

Dems' closed hearings follow rules 'Republican majority' put in place: Fox News legal analyst

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano fact-checked Republicans Thursday, saying House Democrats are allowed to conduct “secret” witness depositions for the impeachment inquiry of President Trump thanks to rules established in 2015 by the then-Republican-controlled House.

“As frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors,” Mr. Napolitano said on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends,” “the hearings for which Congressman [Adam] Schiff is presiding, they are consistent with the rules.”

“They can’t change the rules, they follow the rules and when were the rules written last? In January 2015. And who signed them? [Former House Speaker] John Boehner. And who enacted them? A Republican Congress.

Mr. Napolitano said he’s “dying” to know what’s happening in the hearing, he added, “the rules say this level of inquiry, this initial level of inquiry, can be done in secret.”

While he understands the frustrations of Republicans, Mr. Napolitano added that Wednesday’s storming of a Capitol complex Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) was “just not the most effective way to show respect for what your colleagues are doing.”

“These are not the impeachment hearings,” Napolitano explained. “The impeachment hearings have to be held in public by the House Judiciary Committee. This is the initial interview of witnesses to see what they have to say,” Mr. Napolitano said.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#490 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 10:07:52 PM

Despite his flaws...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#491 Posted : Friday, November 01, 2019 2:08:48 PM

We did!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#492 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2019 11:09:53 PM

Trump used his charity foundation funds to buy a life-size portrait of himself!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#493 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2019 10:19:47 PM

Build THAT wall?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#494 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 6:03:55 PM

Is this the work of a successful businessman?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#495 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:09:15 PM

Is it irony or more straight up hypocrisy?

H. L. Mencken

25 Pages «<232425