Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

8 Pages «<678
In MY Opinion Options
RBKay
#141 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2019 11:45:42 AM

Greetings to everyone.

I hope all had a blessed Christmas and a safe New Years Eve.

When the people left on Christmas they took food with them; along with anything else they received.

We got to Christmas Eve service and it was good.

We do not go out New Years Eve there are to many people on drugs, marijuana (pot), drunk and pills ( uppers - downers and in-between-ers.) along with their phones.

We have a quite nite at home alone or if someone stays over.

This week we will start looking at the travel catalog to plan our trips.
2018 broke the record for rain fall, we had about 65" and that was just rain and no major storms.

Again I hope the new year brings you what ever you did not get last year.

RBKay

No one can do everything and no one can do nothing.
but everyone should do something for someone, sometime.

RBKay
#142 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2019 10:50:25 AM

Greetings to everyone.

I know I have not been on here of a while but very busy and when we are not busy I just don't feel like writing.

Moving snow, contending with ice, having our GGD when school is out and on Sat's, cooking and feeding people. of course shopping for food. along with many other things. Today we expect 5 people.

We made reservations and have about 3.5 weeks covered.

When we goto the Finger Lakes the GGD wants to go with us, as of now that is debatable.

With our extreme cold temps we are breaking records and we just do not like this cold and it takes us a lot longer to do the outside work. Last week we had a tease of 2 days in the 55-60 but it dropped right back to the zero range the next day.

We have been getting things together for the Church yard sale the end of next month.

Hope everyone is able to stay warm.

RBKay

RBKay
#143 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 9:58:50 AM

Greetings to everyone;

I know I have not been here for quite a while but hope to be back shortly.

We have signs of spring with flowers starting to show but the sure tell tale sign is the wild garlic showing.

RBKay

RBKay
#144 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2019 9:45:05 AM

Greetings to everyone

We have had a lot of activity at church and with a lot coming up feeding people and trying to get our one day out for ourselves on Fri’s.

We started Sat to clean up some broken branches. we have a lot more along with 3 trees down.

This winter the driveway started to break up so we need to get it repaved.

Our GGD’s school is having a graduation party for the class which we hope to attend but she will be back in preK again next year due to when her Bday is. I guess she will know everything about the class second time around.

We need to start taking the raised garden down which we wanted to start last fall but between being to wet and to cold we did not do. Of course the snow is over but we are still getting a lot of rain to keep everything wet.

We have church work day Sat. which I do all the tractor work.
The church yard sale turned out pretty good and they got rid of a lot of stuff.

Our first trip is paid for and hoping for decient weather. After we get back we will goto Sight & Sound for the show “ Jesus “.

Our Sister-in-law passed away about a month ago to our sorrow which was a complete surprise.

RBKay

RBKay
#145 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:26:25 AM

Greetings to everyone.

The temps are warming up some what and we are gredually getting some work done. We are still getting rain which seems like every other day.

On work day the church and parsonage were cleaned up and mulched with some tree and bush trimming.

We have our Easter sunrise service on the 23rd with breakfast in our fellowship hall after service.

Our wild garlic is up by 3-4 ins so I need to get the mowers charged and ready to cut.. We got a lot of the branches and trees cleaned up from winter.

I need some wood to make more blue bird houses the weather is play havac with the ones that are hanging now.

We are suppose to have rain off and on for the next week but it is not like the central states, thank you Lord.

The rain is coming every day ir other day which makes it a hassle to get much os work done. We did get the wood moved the the trash area bur the ground being as wet as it is I chewed the pathsup in the back.

We got a little of the garden down but rain and wet ground has stopped us continuing it.

While raining I serviced the summer equipment.

Sorry none of this is in sequence.

We got one mowing done but wet grass bogs the mowers so we have thatch or I need to wait for dry grass and re-mow the thatch.

Temps are cool and very little sun we still have heat on and is running now and then. I don't remember heat on this late and getting nothing out of the sunroom.

But again we thank the Lord we are not getting what other areas are.

RBKay

RBKay
#146 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:17:30 AM

Greetings to everyone.
I hope all is in good health and active.

We had a safe and enjoyable trip going to Nosh’s Ark. The weather rained while traveling but was great when we were in it.

The MAJOR problem they have made it so commercialized they are ruining it. but money is the controlling factor.

When we got back it had rained off and on most of the time and the weeds were as high as the tractor hood. It was a mess trying to get everything cut to look decent again.

Then we left for the Finger Lake Region for a week. July we will be going to the show Jesus at Sight & Sound.

Blueberries are coming in and we are picking to freeze.
We have picked about 20 qts off 2 bushes and still have one bush to go.

With the rain we are not getting much done outside, we did get 2 trees cut up and moved that storms brought down. Just before we left for the Finger Lakes we had a storm that brought 3 trees down.

We went to our GGD Pre K graduation and it was good to see her first one. I told her she has a lot more to go and she said yea. I doubt she understood what I meant.

We have about half the raised garden taken down and don't know when we will finish it with the rain and 90+ temps. At our age everything seems to be taking longer to get done.

All said and done the LORD has given us a good life.

Shortly we will be leaving for Canada for 1 1/2 wks.

Feeding people has cut back to about 3-5 a wk. More 3 than 5.

We are selling some of the farm equipment as we are stopping a lot of the work.

We still have some construction work to be done if it stops raining long enough.

RBKay

RBKay
#147 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:24:52 AM

Greetings to everyone.

We took our GGD to Sight & Sound for the show Jesus. What was so surprising to us was that she was so interested in it and tried to see everything. At the end she said " I have Jesus in My heart. "

Temps are 95 to 105 and are not outside that much but we can get some work done inside.

Yesterday we only had 3 for lunch, I guess it's the temps.

Our next trip is to Canada; Lord willing.

We did power wash the east wall of the house and I did the propane tank at the same time. They both look good now.

RBKay

RBKay
#148 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 10:21:31 AM

Greetings to everyone.

We just got back from Canada for vacation and had a great time.

The Lord gave us good weather, safe travel and good food.

The weather at home has prevented us from doing a lot of clean up, but the property does not look that bad.

We got to run around with the GGD and had fun but in 2 weeks she goes back to school and we will not get her that much, we will miss having her, but she is groiwing up.

With the above statement it means that winter is coming and we dislike that.

We still did not get all the construction done that we wanted but it does not effect living in any way. And I guess next year is another year.

I hope you all had a good summer in some way.

RBKay

RBKay
#149 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2019 8:27:07 PM

Greetings to everyone

With the weather turning to fall we have started our end of summer work.
It seems ever year the work gets harder and harder.
The LORD gives us the energy to get it done.

Our GGD started back to school and she was real excited about it. We hope she keeps the excitement through school.

Keep in prayer all those in the path of Dorian.

RBKay

RBKay
#150 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:59:08 AM

Greetings to everyone

Just got back from our second trip to Canada and had a great time. The weather was good as also the food and the stops and sight seeing was great.

Before we left home we tried to take care of some of our winter work. In the woods where I mow the weeds were at least 4 foot high and the JD grunted and groaned cutting with the deck up at the highest setting.

We got some of the work done but have a little more but the rains are still here and we are trying to do in-between the drops and it really does not work. But I think we will be able to get it all done yet.

Probably next week we will finish up on the construction work and am not looking at anything else to be done.

When we are home we still get our GGD after school and on Saturdays and love it. On Nov. 4 she will be 5 and we can't believe how time is flying.

With everything that is happening I don't get much time to get on the computer and at the end of the day we ARE tired.

With our weather we know winter is not far off.

RBKay

paulwhut
#151 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 8:22:09 AM

Hello! Been to Canada only once about 20 years ago, visited Nigrara Falls.

The air was exquisite and was awesome to visit the butterfly museum........

and was good to get back home.

a year ago the wife and I moved to a new home and yes the brush was higher than my head......been a year now and I got a DR cord trimmer and the brush is disappearing.

have a good year!!!

paul
Many wonder today why the Republican party does nothing to defeat the treasonous
schemes of the Democrats. It is because the pope’s Jesuits have thoroughly
infiltrated the Republican party as well as the Democratic party. Many wonder why
the news media lie so much to support and protect the Democrats. It is because the
pope’s Jesuits have thoroughly infiltrated the news media. The news media and
schools and colleges, with their lies and propaganda, have so conditioned the
people of the country that they are unable to recognize what has been done to them.
Victory for the Jesuits seems very near. The Jesuits are like a cancer that has
pervaded nearly every fiber of the society of the United States. We are being
defeated by the enemy within.

For many years the Jesuits have prevented the United States from developing
additional sources of energy within its own territory. Exploiting the vast oilfields on
the Alaskan north slope, that probably contain more oil than the entire middle east,
is forbidden. New nuclear power plants, the safest source of electric energy ever
discovered, are not permitted. There is no end to the lies people have been made to
believe about Nuclear energy. The environment is used as the club to subdue the
people of the country into going along with this idiocy. Modern technology is able to
develop these sources of power without any damage to the environment. France
gets 80% of its power from nuclear power plants without any problems. Needless to
say, without sufficient energy, the United States will not be able to defend itself. All
the papacy has to do is cut off the oil supply from the middle east.

The United States is now starting to feel the pinch of the energy shortage the Jesuits
have created. People have experienced blackouts over large areas as power is shut
off to stay within the limits of generating capacity. Today, instead of constructing
additional nuclear power plants, some of these plants are being dismantled! Will the
people of the United States be able to wake up in time to prevent the coming
national tragedy?

Not only in the United States is this treachery being perpetrated by the papacy, but
they are secretly at work all over the world to subvert all the nations of the world.

"And all the world wondered after the beast." Rev 13:3 last part.
Intangible
#152 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 7:26:26 PM

Cord trimmers are great on cutting brush. I bought a Cub Cadet line trimmer this year, the DR was far too expensive for me.

paulwhut wrote:
Hello! Been to Canada only once about 20 years ago, visited Nigrara Falls.

The air was exquisite and was awesome to visit the butterfly museum........

and was good to get back home.

a year ago the wife and I moved to a new home and yes the brush was higher than my head......been a year now and I got a DR cord trimmer and the brush is disappearing.

have a good year!!!

paul

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

RBKay
#153 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 12:38:25 PM

Greetings to everyone.

Paul; yes we like Canada but it is to cold in the winter for our liking. We have been there quite a few time in the summer.

Hope you & the wife like the new place as for the DR equipment I think it is trash.

I got one of their first string trimmers and it busted up in the first year.
Lately I got their 24V equipment and the string trimmers motor blew on 2 of them, their blower is so-so but the chain saw is fab. I do a lot of work with it. BUT since they came out with the 40V system they don't sell the parts anymore trying to force you to buy the MUCH higher priced system. They don't sell the 24 V batteries anymore.

I doubt I would buy anything from them again.

I had one tree down on the lawn but is out of the way so it will set until I get to it. I had some down in the woods and got that cleaned up along with 5 leaners that would come down during the winter.

Back just ate dinner.

We should be getting our trip info for the coming year soon and have to make the decision on what we may want to do.

With the holidays we are not getting many for meals but at church I got the packaging for 130 meals for Thanksgiving meals for the homeless.

Sorry this is probably rambling as I am doing this as it comes to mind.

RBKay

PS if I am not back before I wish everyone a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving and hope you know who to give the thanks to.

8 Pages «<678