Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

Fair and Balanced Options
Intangible
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 9:17:47 PM

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Sponsor  

Intangible
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 8:39:18 PM

Probe of Hillary Clinton

State Dept. intensifies email probe of Hillary Clinton’s former aides

The Trump administration is investigating the email records of dozens of current and former senior State Department officials who sent messages to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email, reviving a politically toxic matter that overshadowed the 2016 election, current and former officials said.

As many as 130 officials have been contacted in recent weeks by State Department investigators — a list that includes senior officials who reported directly to Clinton as well as others in lower-level jobs whose emails were at some point relayed to her inbox, said current and former State Department officials. Those targeted were notified that emails they sent years ago have been retroactively classified and now constitute potential security violations, according to letters reviewed by The Washington Post.
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#3 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 8:32:00 PM

If Hillary does this, Trump will actually win the election this time!

God put her here!

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary feels 'God put her on the Earth' to be president

Former Clinton adviser Dick Morris said Hillary Clinton likely wants to jump into the 2020 Democratic presidential primary because she feels "entitled" to the presidency.

"My feeling is that she wants to," Morris said Sunday on John Catsimatidis's radio show about "the ghost of Hillary" entering the presidential race.

"She feels entitled to do it. She feels compelled to do it. She feels that God put her on the Earth to do it. But she’s hesitant because she realizes the timing is bad," he said. "She’s got to wait until Biden drops out because he’s obviously next in line for it, and if he goes away, there’s an opening for her."

Morris said the "question is" whether there are enough moderate voters for the former secretary of state to beat "leftist" Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.

Clinton, 72, has teased a presidential run recently, saying in an interview that "maybe there does need to be a re-match" of the 2016 presidential election. "I can beat him again," she said, apparently referring to the popular vote.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 09, 2019 11:03:26 PM

Baby Trump Balloon Stabbed

'Baby Trump' balloon stabbed, deflated outside Alabama-LSU game; suspect arrested

by Jack HeleanSaturday, November 9th 2019

The 'Baby Trump' balloon was deflated after being stabbed by a protester shortly before kick-off of the Alabama-LSU game Saturday afternoon.

The man who stabbed the balloon at Monnish Park was wearing an Alabama Crimson Tide t-shirt. He was screaming at the organizers of the Donald Trump protest as police led him, handcuffed, into the back of a squad car.

He was booked into Tuscaloosa County Jail and charged with Criminal Mischief.

The 'Baby Trump' balloon was brought to Tuscaloosa Saturday to protest the presence of President Donald Trump at the game.

Donors raised the $4,000 needed to rent the balloon earlier this week.

When asked for comment the organization that owns 'Baby Trump' said the deflation doesn't make much of a difference to them, "We have 6 [Baby Trump balloons] and will persist to resist the Liar-in-Chief."

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#5 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 8:04:57 PM

It's a deep state plot...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 6:32:55 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 08, 2019 5:24:45 PM

We are far from perfect...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 8:46:52 PM

I believe she gambled and lost...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#9 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 8:51:01 PM

The latest FOX News poll...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#10 Posted : Friday, December 27, 2019 11:40:15 PM

There was voter fraud in 2018...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#11 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 5:24:44 PM

Have you ever sat on a jury?

H. L. Mencken