Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

4 Pages <1234>
The Free Press Options
Intangible
#41 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 7:04:17 PM

Signs of TDS.... Trump derangement syndrome

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#42 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 6:15:30 PM

Fox plays directly to those who suffer from the Dunning~Kruger effect.

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#43 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 3:42:59 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#44 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 12:20:14 AM

We don't want any sort of summation of the Mueller report by the AG Barr, and there is simply no reason to take more than a week to release the full report to Congress. AG Barr has no legal reason or right to redact or summarize the report of the Special Counsel's investigation.

The Starr investigation of the Clinton's lasted more than 4 years, covering every aspect of their lives from real estate and bank accounts to the sex life of Bill Clinton. Starr filed a 445-page report to Congress on September 9, 1998, it was released to Congress on September 11, 1998 in all it's salacious glory. There is no legal reason to withhold the full Mueller report from Congress!

The GOP is the living example of hypocrisy. They fought to impeach Clinton because he lied about cheating on Hillary..... that's it, he lied about getting oral sex outside of his marriage. When it comes to Trump, that IS his entire life style, cheating on each and every one of his three wives. The ONLY person on the face of this earth that Trump is totally loyal and committed to is Donald Trump!

Odd how the Trumpettes have taken up the claim Trump was "exonerated". In truth, one of the short actual quotes from the Mueller report specifically states, this does NOT exonerate Trump.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#45 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2019 9:37:29 PM

Is a man a misogynist because he hugs a woman?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#46 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2019 5:50:07 PM

What a horror, Joe Biden invaded personal space and touched people.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#47 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 7:36:40 PM

If you really cared about cutting the abortion rate, you would stop pushing abstinence as a form of birth control..... you would allow sex education and easy access to safe birth control.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#48 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:29:14 PM

Top 3 Republican lies about welfare.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#49 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 4:28:09 PM

A couple of oddities with the release of the heavily redacted Mueller report..... First and most important, it does NOT clear Trump of all wrong doing. Second, even though Barr tried his best to make Trump look totally innocent, Trump's poll numbers DROPPED after the report was released. An actual reading the heavily redacted version of the report clearly shows that Barr did not report any of the salient facts showing Trump's guilt in trying to silence Mueller.

The report clearly describes at least ten attempts by Trump to obstruct and shut down the investigation. At least two of those people Trump assigned to get rid of Sessions and shut down the investigation resigned rather than break the law as Trump expected them to do. I have read a small portion of the report and it certainly does NOT clear Trump!

The heavily redacted Mueller report can be found
HERE

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#50 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 4:16:25 PM

Take Trump's name off Mueller report.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#51 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2019 11:30:09 PM

The similarities are stunning!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#52 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2019 5:59:11 PM

The Mueller Report Puts It Beyond Dispute: Trump is Profoundly Corrupt

UPDATED APRIL 20, 2019

Now that we finally have the (redacted) report from Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation into the Russia scandal, we have many questions to confront, such as whether President Trump should be impeached. But the report has also given us many answers, and it’s worthwhile to step back and take careful note of what it has clarified.

There are some things that were matters of dispute or insufficiently documented before, but are no longer in question. Let’s run through them:

Vladimir Putin very much wanted Trump to become president of the United States, and undertook a comprehensive campaign to make sure it happened. At this point, Trump might be the only person left in America who disagrees with this fact — or pretends to, anyway — but Mueller’s report makes it irrefutable.

Trump, his family and his campaign may not have set up a criminal conspiracy to cooperate with Russia, but they were eager to accept the help. This, too, was widely known, but Mueller provides exhaustive detail on just how enthusiastic Trump and those around him were about Russia’s interference in the election: There were not just extensive contacts with Russians they hoped would help them; they also gleefully welcomed Russia’s cybertheft from Democrats. As the Lawfare team puts it, the best that can be said of them is that “the Russians and the Trump campaign shared a common goal, and each side worked to achieve that goal with basic knowledge of the other side’s intention.”

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#53 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 11:18:51 PM

By showing Monmouth University poll results, Fox news was attempting to prove the public, in general, do not trust other news networks..... oops!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#54 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 4:50:36 PM

Congress needs to set some hard rules and requirements, set in stone, for all presidential candidates BEFORE an election!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#55 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:11:27 PM

Of course no Trumpette will even bother....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#56 Posted : Sunday, June 02, 2019 12:16:39 AM

Trump has labeled the free press, "the enemy of the people", how ironic.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#57 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2019 8:35:49 PM

Just saying....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#58 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 7:24:06 PM

Does any of this sound familiar?

In the beginning, they weren't killing the Jews. Although their national citizenship was stripped and they were "relocated" to "work" camps, it was years into this "relocation" that Hitler came up with the final solution..... everything came drip by drip by drip. Nothing happened overnight, it took time and being desensitized, bit by bit, some actually believing they were just relocating the Jews. Hitler had convinced his supporters not to trust the lugenpresse, he labeled the media the lying press and called them the enemy of the people..... in essence, fake news!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#59 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 10:38:16 PM

The Republicans have become the party of the Russian People!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#60 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2019 5:34:48 PM

Eisenhower was right then and it will hold true to the events we are all now a part of....

H. L. Mencken

4 Pages <1234>