Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

11 Pages «<678910>»
Trump Party Christians Options
Intangible
#141 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 9:31:43 PM

Well, so much for "winning". A surging stock market is not an accurate measure of how the average person is fairing.

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#142 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 5:38:58 PM

What can you do but laugh?

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#143 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:31:54 PM

The draft dodger in chief is an embarrassment to this nation!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#144 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 5:51:26 PM

It is time to stop playing games and put the blame squarely where it belongs!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#145 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 8:28:36 PM

Neither Trump or his followers can count themselves as intelligent or knowledgeable!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#146 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 7:32:38 PM

Trump is a pathetic excuse for a human!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#147 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 10:57:50 PM

Trump is becoming more stupid by the day! What person WINS a contest and then becomes violent BECAUSE they WON!?! How can the Trumpettes believe such stupid comments?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#148 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:05:38 PM

Unfortunately, this nation was built on racism that continues to this day. Although many of the earliest Europeans identified as devout Christians, many used the Holy Bible to support their twisted views..... this still goes on today.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#149 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 9:22:57 PM

He might have a good brain and the best words, but he makes some pretty poor choices!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#150 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:29:42 AM

Kavanaugh helped Russians donate to Trump and top Republicans.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#151 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2018 7:18:15 PM

Trump followers seem to use a different Holy Bible.......

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#152 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:08:57 PM

Feel the love of Trumpettes.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#153 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 7:33:08 PM

A former GOP strategist thinks....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#154 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:08:21 AM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#155 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 7:33:40 PM

Trump should be charged with inciting violence!

Trumpettes believe anything Trump says, no matter how ludicrous, in spite of obvious evidence to the contrary, what he says is the only news they can trust. He has labeled all media "fake news" and lies continually like a sleazy used car salesman, always playing to the customer, facts be damned!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#156 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 11:32:33 PM

Are we great yet?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#157 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2018 7:10:05 PM

It worked before....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#158 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 4:24:58 PM

This land this nation sits on, was not Christian from the start. The Christians wiped out the indigenous peaceful inhabitants that welcomed them to this land.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#159 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2018 5:36:34 PM

"We will take America without firing a shot."

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#160 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 9:23:23 PM

You cannot be both, at some point you will have to choose.....

Americans who profess a Christian faith

And that’s the heart of this for Americans who profess a Christian faith: eventually you have to choose.

You cannot be both For God so loved the world—and America First.
You cannot preach the Gospel, while despising refugees and foreigners and immigrants.
You can’t claim that “all lives matter”, while protecting only your own kind.
You cannot be fully pro-life and uphold your supremacy based on color, geography, or religion.

You either believe all people are made fully in the image of God—or you don’t.
You either aspire to a benevolence without conditions or caveats or border or color codes—or you don’t.
You can’t pledge complete allegiance to both Jesus and America simultaneously. At some point one will have to yield to the other, and when your religious position on foreigners begins to align with a malevolent Fascist extremist—it may be time to reconsider your interpretation of the Gospel. It may be time to see if you’ve made God in your own caucasian image.

H. L. Mencken

11 Pages «<678910>»