MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

5 Pages «<2345>
Abortion Options
TheCatsMeow
#61 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 6:10:24 PM

RBKay wrote:
I stated—
"That "Bull s*** and some from many more animals is used on the food products we EAT does that make everyone foul mouthed?"

" American investigators found toilet paper and human feces in Mexican fields where produce is grown. "

SO — do you eat it? Are you full of it? One way or anotherr it is your diet.

Upset? I hope you have a healthy Thanksgiving so don’t eat anything from Mexico.

Hope you and yours has a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I experienced this more than once with cantelope(sp) and onions. The cashier was indignant when I told her I was sick from their fruits and vegys and asked if they use the same producer for both. What to do about it I don't know. I do try to stay away from their farm products. But they are the most affordable of stores, perhaps that is the reason.SneakySmile
RBKay
#62 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 10:48:49 AM

TCM
I experienced this more than once with cantelope(sp) and onions. The cashier was indignant when I told her I was sick from their fruits and vegys and asked if they use the same producer for both. What to do about it I don't know. I do try to stay away from their farm products. But they are the most affordable of stores, perhaps that is the reason.

Being affordable is not always the best way to go, The cost of getting better and the lousy feeling makes it a lot more expensive.

What's probably why Chipotle had so much problems.

What we don't grow we buy from farmer's markets and if we buy in stores we make sure it is a
" product of USA "

I wished Mr ' I ' ignoramus the following—

Hope you and yours has a very Happy Thanksgiving.

But Mr ' I " ignorant ignored the wishes.

He has to have some serious head problems.
His handle fits him.

I still " hope he and his has a very Happy Thanksgiving "

The weak can never forgive.
Forgiveness is a trait of the strong

Intangible
#63 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 9:19:30 PM

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#64 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 10:26:50 PM

The ever changing political beliefs of Trump....

Trump talking with Howard Stern
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#65 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:49:39 AM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#66 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:07:57 PM

The man makes it quite clear, his views against abortion are based solely in his religious views. So what makes HIS belief in HIS religion any better than Sharia Law?

Huffington Post

Oklahoma Republican Says God Can Use Rape And Incest To ‘Bring Beauty From Ashes’

A Republican lawmaker in Oklahoma defending an anti-abortion bill claimed that rape and incest could be part of God’s will.

The bill by state Rep. George Faught would ban abortion due to genetic abnormalities or Down syndrome, with no exceptions for cases of rape and incest.

Democrats challenged him on that in a debate on the floor of the state’s House of Representatives.

“Is rape the will of God?” asked Rep. Cory Williams.

“If you read the Bible, there’s actually a couple circumstances where that happened and the Lord uses all circumstances,” Faught replied. “I mean, you can go down that path, but it’s a reality, unfortunately.”

“Is incest the will of God?” Williams asked.

“Same answer,” Faught replied. “Doesn’t deal with this bill.”

Williams fired back that his questions did deal with the bill.

“You won’t make any exceptions for rape, you won’t make any exceptions for incest in this and you are proffering divine intervention as the reason why you won’t do that,” he said. “I think it is very important. This body wants to know, myself personally, whether you believe rape and incest are actually the will of God.”

Faught said:

“It’s a great question to ask, and, obviously if it happens in someone’s life, it may not be the best thing that ever happened. But, so you’re saying that God is not sovereign with every activity that happens in someone’s life and can’t use anything and everything in someone’s life, and I disagree with that.”
Under the bill, doctors could have their licenses suspended or revoked, face fines of up to $100,000 and get sued by women who have abortions.

KFOR, a local NBC station, said the bill passed the House and now goes to the state’s Senate.

Faught also sent the station a written statement.

“Life, no matter how it is conceived, is valuable and something to be protected. Let me be clear, God never approves of rape or incest,” the station quoted him as saying. “However, even in the worst circumstances, God can bring beauty from ashes.”

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#67 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 9:42:57 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#68 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:05:57 PM

This is not progress, we're being dragged back to the 50's.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#69 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:10:24 PM

The nation is returning to 1950!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#70 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 5:59:01 PM

A heartbeat does not indicate cognizant life. Until there is a brain developed, there is no cognizant life. Why do some view this nascent life of higher value than a living, breathing child that just wants to go to school?

H. L. Mencken

paulwhut
#71 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 8:08:29 AM

is the heartbeat a life? you kill it and it is murder.......

murderer.
Many wonder today why the Republican party does nothing to defeat the treasonous
schemes of the Democrats. It is because the pope’s Jesuits have thoroughly
infiltrated the Republican party as well as the Democratic party. Many wonder why
the news media lie so much to support and protect the Democrats. It is because the
pope’s Jesuits have thoroughly infiltrated the news media. The news media and
schools and colleges, with their lies and propaganda, have so conditioned the
people of the country that they are unable to recognize what has been done to them.
Victory for the Jesuits seems very near. The Jesuits are like a cancer that has
pervaded nearly every fiber of the society of the United States. We are being
defeated by the enemy within.

For many years the Jesuits have prevented the United States from developing
additional sources of energy within its own territory. Exploiting the vast oilfields on
the Alaskan north slope, that probably contain more oil than the entire middle east,
is forbidden. New nuclear power plants, the safest source of electric energy ever
discovered, are not permitted. There is no end to the lies people have been made to
believe about Nuclear energy. The environment is used as the club to subdue the
people of the country into going along with this idiocy. Modern technology is able to
develop these sources of power without any damage to the environment. France
gets 80% of its power from nuclear power plants without any problems. Needless to
say, without sufficient energy, the United States will not be able to defend itself. All
the papacy has to do is cut off the oil supply from the middle east.

The United States is now starting to feel the pinch of the energy shortage the Jesuits
have created. People have experienced blackouts over large areas as power is shut
off to stay within the limits of generating capacity. Today, instead of constructing
additional nuclear power plants, some of these plants are being dismantled! Will the
people of the United States be able to wake up in time to prevent the coming
national tragedy?

Not only in the United States is this treachery being perpetrated by the papacy, but
they are secretly at work all over the world to subvert all the nations of the world.

"And all the world wondered after the beast." Rev 13:3 last part.
Intangible
#72 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 5:11:38 PM

paulwhut wrote:
is the heartbeat a life? you kill it and it is murder.......

murderer.

The fact of the matter is, if you don't approve of an abortion, don't do it.... it is just that simple. Someone else might decide to get am abortion, but it has no effect on you, it is just that simple!

A heartbeat does not indicate cognizant life. Until there is a functioning brain hooked to it, there is no life. A heart can be made to beat without a human attached, that is not life.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#73 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 11:21:48 PM

Just a few seconds....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#74 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 4:01:06 PM

Paulwhut wrote:
Abortion, murder...... synonym .....is there is a heartbeat, there is life....plain and simple.

I have posted a short video, just 35 seconds. Watch it and then tell me a heartbeat equals life.... just 35 seconds.

Heartbeat

Babies don't just pop into being, complete, but very tiny. Babies develop slowly, one piece at a time. The very first piece to develop is the heart and spinal cord, there is no brain, no digestive system, no head, no lungs or limbs. In the first six weeks of gestation there is nothing that is complete or even recognizable as a human being.

A beating heart is not a person, at that point there is nothing in existence but heart tissue. A gasoline engine is made up of many various pieces with specific function. If a spark plugs fires, is that an engine? Is the engine an automobile?

No. The engine is made piece by piece and cannot possibly function as a vehicle until complete.

H. L. Mencken

paulwhut
#75 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 7:27:31 AM

JUST KILL IT.....THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO NAME IT A YEAR LATER....SUSAN, OR BOB, OR WHATEVER.......

JUST KILL IT. FORNICATE SOME MORE AND THEN KILL THAT ONE TOO.........DISCUSTING!
Many wonder today why the Republican party does nothing to defeat the treasonous
schemes of the Democrats. It is because the pope’s Jesuits have thoroughly
infiltrated the Republican party as well as the Democratic party. Many wonder why
the news media lie so much to support and protect the Democrats. It is because the
pope’s Jesuits have thoroughly infiltrated the news media. The news media and
schools and colleges, with their lies and propaganda, have so conditioned the
people of the country that they are unable to recognize what has been done to them.
Victory for the Jesuits seems very near. The Jesuits are like a cancer that has
pervaded nearly every fiber of the society of the United States. We are being
defeated by the enemy within.

For many years the Jesuits have prevented the United States from developing
additional sources of energy within its own territory. Exploiting the vast oilfields on
the Alaskan north slope, that probably contain more oil than the entire middle east,
is forbidden. New nuclear power plants, the safest source of electric energy ever
discovered, are not permitted. There is no end to the lies people have been made to
believe about Nuclear energy. The environment is used as the club to subdue the
people of the country into going along with this idiocy. Modern technology is able to
develop these sources of power without any damage to the environment. France
gets 80% of its power from nuclear power plants without any problems. Needless to
say, without sufficient energy, the United States will not be able to defend itself. All
the papacy has to do is cut off the oil supply from the middle east.

The United States is now starting to feel the pinch of the energy shortage the Jesuits
have created. People have experienced blackouts over large areas as power is shut
off to stay within the limits of generating capacity. Today, instead of constructing
additional nuclear power plants, some of these plants are being dismantled! Will the
people of the United States be able to wake up in time to prevent the coming
national tragedy?

Not only in the United States is this treachery being perpetrated by the papacy, but
they are secretly at work all over the world to subvert all the nations of the world.

"And all the world wondered after the beast." Rev 13:3 last part.
Intangible
#76 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 7:59:17 PM

paulwhut wrote:
JUST KILL IT.....THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO NAME IT A YEAR LATER....SUSAN, OR BOB, OR WHATEVER.......

JUST KILL IT. FORNICATE SOME MORE AND THEN KILL THAT ONE TOO.........DISCUSTING!

These headlines don't seem to concern you at all!

Newborn Baby Found Dead in Airplane Bathroom

Police: 3-month-old baby found dead in crib

Dead baby found behind Bellflower mortuary identified as missing ...

Pregnant woman found dead, baby found elsewhere

Mother charged in death of her newborn after baby found dead in ...

Baby found alive with dead parents in western Michigan motel room

YOU have truly disgusting, perverted view of women. Plus, you have a really screwed up idea on just who gets an abortion! Do you really think a woman WANTS to get an abortion just so they can go out and be promiscuous?! Apparently you are not aware of the fact that MARRIED women have abortions too.

You don't care one iota what happens to a child born into horrible situations. The ONLY thing you care about is that a zygote grows to completion, no matter what the outcome. You don't care if it is a 12 year old child, raped and pregnant, you don't care if the fetus will be horribly deformed or broken, you don't care what happens once a child is born. The ONLY thing you want is for a zygote to develop into a baby.

H. L. Mencken

rae1214
#77 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:37:33 PM

isn't it strange how paulwhut and pontiacfreek both post in all caps and make the same spelling mistakes? why, if i didn't know better...............
Intangible
#78 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 5:30:17 PM

rae1214 wrote:
isn't it strange how paulwhut and pontiacfreek both post in all caps and make the same spelling mistakes? why, if i didn't know better...............

At least Paulwhut can type using both upper and lower case letters most of the time. Pontiacfreek, well "freek", pretty much says it all.

But seriously, the more active pontiacfreek is seems to coincide with something negative about Trump. Usually pontiacfreek posts something ridiculous about Obama or Clinton, some typical Alex Jones rant, and the next day something comes out about Trump. Every time something comes out like the sex tapes or some indictment, or when the Mueller report came out, pontiacfreek posted something ridiculous the day or two before it hits the fan.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#79 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2019 12:03:38 AM

Are you truly pro-life or merely pro-birth?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#80 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2019 7:50:41 PM

Sharia law is harsh....

H. L. Mencken

5 Pages «<2345>