Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

5 Pages «<345
Abortion Options
Intangible
#81 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:41:23 AM

When it comes to evangelical Trumpettes, they never cease to amaze me how they justify themselves, claiming they are Christians, claiming they actually care about an aborted fetus...... yeah, right!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#82 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 9:33:35 PM

So you don't like welfare, healthcare or abortions funded by your tax dollars? Guess what? You ARE paying for welfare, healthcare or abortions in a foreign land!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#83 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 11:42:16 PM

When is rape an 'act of god'?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#84 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:10:50 PM

It works both ways!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#85 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:40:24 PM

Republican Declares Rape the Will of God

Oklahoma Republican Declares That Rape Is The ‘Will Of God’

By Stephen D. Foster Jr. ~ 22 March 2017

If Oklahoma state GOP Rep. George Faught has his way, rape will be on the path to being legal in the state. At least that’s what rapists are hoping for after Faught made a frightening statement on the subject during a debate on House Bill 1549, which restricts abortion.

“Well, you know, if you read the Bible, there’s actually a couple circumstances where that happened,” Faught said. “The Lord uses all circumstances. I mean, you can go down that path, but it’s a reality unfortunately.”

Faught literally just used the Bible to justify rape. And then he used it to justify incest.

“Same answer,” Faught replied. Then he argued that Williams’ questions have nothing to do with the bill. Williams vehemently disagreed and explained why.

“This body wants to know — and myself personally — whether you believe rape and incest are actually the will of God.”

Faught obliged and stated that rape and incest are God’s will because God is sovereign over all activities that happen.

This is exactly the same kind of statement that Republicans like Rick Santorum and Richard Mourdock made during the 2012 Election.

“I believe and I think the right approach is to accept this horribly created — in the sense of rape — but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given to you,” Santorum said during his run for the presidency. “As you know, we have to, in lots of different aspects of our life. We have horrible things happen. I can’t think of anything more horrible. But, nevertheless, we have to make the best out of a bad situation.

“I’ve struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God,” Mourdock said during his Senate run in Indiana. “And even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#86 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 8:22:29 PM

Stop pretending!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#87 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 8:21:47 PM

It's really simple, if you don't approve of abortions, don't have one.

H. L. Mencken

5 Pages «<345