Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

25 Pages «<2122232425>
America Deserves an Actual Choice! Options
Intangible
#441 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 9:11:33 PM

When you are just too stupid to realize you're an idiot!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#442 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:07:41 PM

It's going to take a decade to clean up the mess.....

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#443 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 6:32:07 PM

Double standards.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#444 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 7:27:35 PM

I really wonder how this is making our country great.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#445 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:56:38 PM

Weekend Wingnuts!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#446 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 6:21:39 PM

Mama always said, when you point your finger at someone, you have three fingers pointing back at yourself!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#447 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 3:21:16 PM

Forest, Forest Gump....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#448 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 5:10:15 PM

Trump's promise was to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, both sides of the same coin, you cannot have one without the other. Trump NEVER claimed WE would pay for the wall, EVER!

The entire border between Texas and Mexico is a river, but that has done little to nothing keeping people from risking life and limb to reach this nation. No amount of wall, no matter what the cost, can do better. All anyone need do is study the construction and effect of the Iron Curtain; an actual fence, wall, mine field, automatic machine gun, no go zone, with watch towers and guard dogs.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#449 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2019 4:38:37 PM

Trump's wall is a total waste in the 21st century!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#450 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2019 5:40:16 PM

The double standard is absurd!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#451 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 9:48:26 PM

This is one race where I hope they both lose.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#452 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2019 6:28:18 PM

No matter what the actual tax rate, the wealthier pay very little actual revenue because of so many loop holes favoring the wealthy.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#453 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2019 11:37:32 PM

Trump has actually convinced his followers that he is the greatest POTUS in history, it would be hysterical if it were not so sad!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#454 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:43:44 PM

The Republican party needs to be renamed, the Putin Party!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#455 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:53:48 PM

So much for making America great.... with Mexican labor. Trumpettes don't want any Mexicans coming here, but they will wholeheartedly buy their cheap products.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#456 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 6:17:52 PM

There used to be a time when Republicans fought communism!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#457 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 5:46:00 PM

So, who do YOU believe, Hannity then, or Hannity now?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#458 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 6:49:39 PM

Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it or does it, they need to be chastised. The entire leadership of this nation needs to be retired, the old time status quo politicians put us where we are today. They all need to step aside!

This new "anti-hate" resolution is just one more reason for Pelosi to retire. She played right into the hands of Republicans and old status quo Democrats. There was no need for a resolution; someone with a future, someone that will at least still be alive in 20 years, needs to replace Pelosi!

It Hurts A Lot

IT HURTS A LOT: MUSLIM, BLACK MEMBERS OF CONGRESS REACT TO ANTI-HATE VOTE

WASHINGTON — A resolution passed by House Democrats Thursday against hatred has, ironically, further divided a party that's grappling with evolving views and positions on Israel and Islam.

The resolution was put forth earlier this week by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi after comments by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) on the Israel lobby which many senior members of Congress viewed as anti-Semitic. A backlash immediately ensued over claims Omar’s comments had been misinterpreted, and that she was being singled out because of her Muslim faith.

“I don’t want to cry about it, but it does – it hurts a lot,” Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) told VICE News in a phone interview while fighting back tears. “I just feel like I’m not being truly seen or heard.”

Besides Omar, Tlaib is the other historic first Muslim woman elected to Congress. Her grandmother, aunts, uncles, and cousins are living in the occupied territories of Palestine, and she says she wishes even her fellow Democrats would stop and listen to their stories instead of rushing to label them anti-Semitic.

“These are powerful stories that I feel like need to be told,” Tlaib said. “You have to make sure we have a Congress where we can talk about issues like oppressive actions of governments and human rights violations. That’s what I heard from Ilhan at that event. I heard her speaking up for peace and justice for Palestinians like my grandmother.”

And Tlaib says this week she also learned that her supposedly “big tent” party might not really be that big.

Carson says Democratic leaders stepped into a trap laid for them by Republicans and conservative media distorting Omar’s comments.

“I think even with political leaders who should be enlightened, there’s still an unconscious bias and Islamophobia even within so-called politicians,” Carson said. “All of us should condemn the ills of anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, xenophobia.”

Democratic Party leaders disagree with those accusations. “It’s not about her,” Pelosi told reporters at the Capitol on Thursday ahead of the vote.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#459 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 9:03:07 PM

According to Trump, he is the smartest person he knows, he makes the best deals and always claims to be number one. Trump is certainly number one here.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#460 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2019 9:53:34 PM

Never forget, McConnell gave his approval for Russia to continue interfering with the election. McCommie refused to let Obama do anything about it, threatening to make it look like a political smear, even though he KNEW what the Russians were doing!

H. L. Mencken

25 Pages «<2122232425>