Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

8 Pages «<45678>
Obama - for better or worse Options
Intangible
#101 Posted : Thursday, July 05, 2018 7:32:36 AM

The People need to restore class to the White House, it is sinking in the Trump cesspool!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#102 Posted : Thursday, July 05, 2018 8:36:58 AM

Class?
What would a swine farmer know about class?

Intangible wrote:
The People need to restore class to the White House, it is sinking in the Trump cesspool!

Those people are zealous to win you over,
but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us,
so that you may have zeal for them. - Galatians 4:17
Intangible
#103 Posted : Thursday, July 05, 2018 8:44:07 PM

As usual, I post something that has nothing to do with YOU, yet all you can do is make it personal.

Why did you change pig to swine? I guess in your mind it is more insulting to say I'm a pig farmer. I raise chickens, not pigs.

Why do you try to insult farmers? Do you really think you're better because you're not a farmer?

stevelundgren wrote:

Class?

Intangible wrote:

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#104 Posted : Thursday, July 05, 2018 9:13:21 PM

Why would a communist chicken farmer care about "class" in the White House?
Is it not the wealthy class that is the enemy of the worker class? (Marx)
Why would you promote class? And what would you know about it anyway? (the original point)

Intangible wrote:
As usual, I post something that has nothing to do with YOU, yet all you can do is make it personal.

Why did you change pig to swine? I guess in your mind it is more insulting to say I'm a pig farmer. I raise chickens, not pigs.

Why do you try to insult farmers? Do you really think you're better because you're not a farmer?

stevelundgren wrote:

Class?

Intangible wrote:

Intangible
#105 Posted : Thursday, July 05, 2018 11:52:42 PM

More abuse from a "Christian" who thinks he is better than me. All you do is deride and ridicule on a personal level no matter what I post. This had nothing to do with you.

stevelundgren wrote:

Why would a communist chicken farmer care about "class" in the White House?
Is it not the wealthy class that is the enemy of the worker class? (Marx)
Why would you promote class? And what would you know about it anyway? (the original point)

Intangible wrote:

stevelundgren wrote:

Class?

Intangible wrote:

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#106 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 12:51:02 AM

Quit your whining.

You come on the forum with all your nasty memes
that you refuse to take responsibility for and then get upset
if you get a negative response. What did you expect?

Intangible
#107 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 1:16:04 AM

Right, you just don't like what post so you feel justified in deriding, insulting and degrading me. This is nothing but your personal vendetta when my posts have nothing to do with you. If you gave an actual response rather than tearing into me on a very personal level, I really wouldn't care. But you simply cannot be civil, you refuse to discuss a topic and instead make everything personal. I guess it's time to contact management again!

stevelundgren wrote:

Quit your whining.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#108 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 7:13:08 AM

That's an interesting admission. (time to contact management again)
What about your responsibility to the readers?
How many times have you been asked to stop with the disrespectful memes?

Somehow you are justified in your actions, but I am not?
What's the difference?

You seem to have the idea that political leaders are
somehow not real people and therefore don't require any respect.
That you can tear them apart with impunity.

I am defending those who cannot defend themselves.

Intangible wrote:
Right, you just don't like what post so you feel justified in deriding, insulting and degrading me. This is nothing but your personal vendetta when my posts have nothing to do with you. If you gave an actual response rather than tearing into me on a very personal level, I really wouldn't care. But you simply cannot be civil, you refuse to discuss a topic and instead make everything personal. I guess it's time to contact management again!

stevelundgren wrote:

Quit your whining.

Intangible
#109 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 6:52:52 PM

Now, you are suddenly the defender of the downtrodden? No, you are just trying to justify that which cannot be justified. Here you are again making everything personal no matter what I post.

YOU have demanded that I stop posting things you don't like and then set about to punish me in your own twisted way. YOU are the ONLY one demanding that I stop posting things you don't like. I'm not tearing YOU apart when I post political commentary, or those nasty memes you just don't like. You have vociferously defended Nazis rights to free speech, but you do nothing but trample on mine, just because YOU don't like what I post, you make it personal.

Plain and simple, if YOU don't like it, YOU will continue your personal character assassination?

stevelundgren wrote:

What's the difference?

[/quote]

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#110 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 6:43:41 AM

Not sure why Mr. Innocent can't understand that his posts are attacks on real people.
He seems to think that Conservatives, Evangelicals, and Trump supporters are not real people.
And therefore free for him to attack.
Same goes for President Trump and our government officials.

If he thinks attacks are wrong,
then he shouldn't do it.

Intangible wrote:
Now, you are suddenly the defender of the downtrodden? No, you are just trying to justify that which cannot be justified. Here you are again making everything personal no matter what I post.

YOU have demanded that I stop posting things you don't like and then set about to punish me in your own twisted way. YOU are the ONLY one demanding that I stop posting things you don't like. I'm not tearing YOU apart when I post political commentary, or those nasty memes you just don't like. You have vociferously defended Nazis rights to free speech, but you do nothing but trample on mine, just because YOU don't like what I post, you make it personal.

Plain and simple, if YOU don't like it, YOU will continue your personal character assassination?

stevelundgren wrote:

What's the difference?

[/quote]
Intangible
#111 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 8:49:05 PM

He defends the rights of Nazis, but he condemns me for stating my opinions. He constantly derides and ridicules anything left of center, apparently believing he should have the right to attack on a personal level if he doesn't like what is posted.

stevelundgren wrote:

Not sure why Mr. Innocent can't understand that his posts are attacks on real people.
He seems to think that Conservatives, Evangelicals, and Trump supporters are not real people.

then he shouldn't do it.

Intangible wrote:

stevelundgren wrote:

What's the difference?

[/quote]

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#112 Posted : Sunday, July 08, 2018 7:02:59 AM

Right, he is merely "stating his opinions",
while I am "deriding and ridiculing".

That's a fair characterization
of what he is doing, right? (nope)

Intangible wrote:
He defends the rights of Nazis, but he condemns me for stating my opinions. He constantly derides and ridicules anything left of center, apparently believing he should have the right to attack on a personal level if he doesn't like what is posted.

stevelundgren wrote:

then he shouldn't do it.

Intangible wrote:

stevelundgren wrote:

What's the difference?

[/quote]
Intangible
#113 Posted : Sunday, July 08, 2018 8:12:51 PM

.....the times they are a changin'

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#114 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 10:02:09 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#115 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 11:33:58 PM

We once had a President. Sad

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#116 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 1:50:56 AM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#117 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:07:56 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#118 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 9:38:59 PM

Three men and a child......

H. L. Mencken

pontiacfreek66
#119 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 1:35:38 PM

HEY STEVE, THE GRUBERS ARE LIVING IN A DARK PLACE IN LIFE NOW.....THEIR BIGOTED, RACIAL DOPAMINE RUSH IS OVER,

............................................ OVOMIT IS GONE.........................................,

ALL THEY HAVE TO CLING TO IS HATE FILLED MEMES AND FAKE NEWS HANDED DOWN FROM THE EXTREMISTS THAT RUN

THEIR PITIFUL EXISTANCE. THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT HOW WELL THE ECONOMY IS DOING, GREAT JOB NUMBERS, HISTORIC

LOW UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS, REAL WAGE GROWTH AND TAKE HOME PAY FOR MIDDLE INCOME EARNERS UNDER OUR PRESIDENT.

THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE LAND THINK THE U.S. IS FINALLY ON THE RIGHT TRACK. THESE MALCONTENTS WOULD

WISH OUR COUNTRY TO FAIL, RATHER THAN SUCCEED UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP. IS THAT SICK OR WHAT? THEY WOULD RATHER

SOMEONE IN A FOREIGN LAND TAKE AMERICAN JOBS, SIDE WITH HUGE CORPORATIONS HERE THAT OUTSOURCE THESE JOBS TO

PAD THEIR BOTTOM LINE.

THEY ARE TOO DENSE TO SEE THAT GLOBAL ELITISTS RUN THEIR PARTY AND THE PARTY OF THE RHINOS,

..............PRESIDENT TRUMP IS FIGHTING FOR THEM AND THEY ARE BLINDED TO THEIR OWN IGNORANCE..............

....... MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.......

Intangible
#120 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 8:04:17 PM

pontiacfreek66 wrote:
HEY STEVE, THE GRUBERS ARE LIVING IN A DARK PLACE IN LIFE NOW.....THEIR BIGOTED, RACIAL DOPAMINE RUSH IS OVER,

Please keep your ridiculous rants on your own threads, or, if you want to address Steve, do so on one of his threads.

H. L. Mencken

8 Pages «<45678>