Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

HEALTH INFO. Options
TheCatsMeow
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 03, 2016 7:38:21 PM

Research says that the body takes in aluminum when you cook with it. Do you remember when they said that they felt that alzheimers (sp) was related to aluminum in the body
Sponsor  

TheCatsMeow
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:49:09 PM

I bought some OMEGA XL via ebay and got it today only to find out that I am now a member of their monthly buy a bottle club with a deduction from my bank of fifty or so bucks. Something I wasn't aware of til I got them today. That must be why ebay took them off their site. I will be reporting this to them and paypal. So if you are considering it be careful of the buy one get one free ads. Also it says to take at least 4 to 6 a day. At 50 a bottle of 60 that is very expensive!
RBKay
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:00:18 AM

TheCatsMeow wrote:
Research says that the body takes in aluminum when you cook with it. Do you remember when they said that they felt that alzheimers (sp) was related to aluminum in the body

I agree—

Years ago we changed all our cooking utensils over to SS and Corning cooking items.

The weak can never forgive.
Forgiveness is a trait of the strong

TheCatsMeow
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2016 1:32:27 AM

A NEW STUDY PROVES THAT CRANBERRY IN ANY FORM DOES NOT AFFECT THE HEALTH OF YOUR BLADDER OR KIDNEYS IN ANY WAY.
TheCatsMeow
#5 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2017 10:51:37 PM

Recall on Sargento cheese, LISTERIA
TheCatsMeow
#6 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 9:01:43 PM

Research says diet soda may contribute to dementia and stroke. They add that other things may be a factor. They also added that this was within a few years. I am assuming that means that those diseases follow after two years of drinking diet soda.

WHAT A LOT OF GARBAGE. FOR 44 YEARS I HAVE DRANK AN AVERAGE OF 3 DIET SODAS A DAY WITH NONE OF THOSE RESULTS. ON THE OTHER HAND i AM GETTING CLOSE TO DEMENTIA THEY SURE ARE AFRAID PEOPLE MIGHT LOSE WEIGHT.ThumbDown ThumbDown ThumbDown
TheCatsMeow
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 29, 2017 3:59:46 AM

Kelly Rippa reading the news on her show this morn said that it is beneficial to childrens health for them to eat their boogers, hahahahahahaha. I was in such shock nothing after that such as WHY sunk in so you will have to google it to find out what the benefits are. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Sneaky . They didn't mention adults. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This was no April fools joke.ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Flapper Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot
TheCatsMeow
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:22:08 AM

Suggested warnings:
Children under 1 should not be given juice and other criteria for those that are older, look it up. Weight and teeth are their concern.

Nsaids are said to have a negative affect on your heart.

1 and a half ounces of wine a night can cause the return of breast cancer if you have already had it.
TheCatsMeow
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:00:54 AM

Drinking one cup of coffee decreases your chance of liver cancer by 20 percent. The percentage goes up the more coffee you drink a day.Woot Seems they are proving more and more benefits of coffee. Another one of Gods creations.
TheCatsMeow
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 6:52:13 AM

The report now is that coffee reduces any health problem by 18 percent even one cup is beneficial to the body. The new miracle food?
TheCatsMeow
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 01, 2017 2:37:35 PM

"The Gateway Pundit is harping on a long known problem. The era of antibiotics started about 1939. It's based on the assumption that since bacteria are a massive amount of delicious organic material somethings should have evolved to feed on them.

Great fleas have little fleas upon their back to bite'em.
And little fleas have littler still
And so ad infinitum.
------------Augustus de Morgan (1806--1871)

But the number of discoveries of new bugs that eat bugs had a plateau in the 1960s. Partial doses of antibiotics would leave tough survivors. An antibiotic has to be non-poisonous to mammalian life or humans can't take it and that is an additional problem. Penincillin allergy kills people.

So existing antibiotics are wearing out. A new antibiotic, teixobactin, was discovered in 2015 but it was the first new one since 1987. More recently a way to hot rod an old antibiotic, vanomyacin, was discovered.

Here are some articles from authoritative sources:

The United Nations health organization WHO:
WHO publishes list of bacteria for which new antibiotics are urgently needed (2017)

The Royal Society's most important peer-reviewed journal is Nature:
A new antibiotic kills pathogens without detectable resistance (2015)

The Scripps Institute:
Peripheral modifications of (Ψ{CH2NH}Tpg4)vancomycin with added synergistic mechanisms of action provide durable and potent antibiotics (2017)

It's like global warming. It's a problem. The worst case scenario (which is possible) is horrible. Things are being done about it. Panic and rage if it gives you an adrenaline rush. I prefer films about the Zombacalypse myself."
TheCatsMeow
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 9:31:36 PM

I JUST LEARNED THIS RECENTLY, DAIRY PRODUCTS CAUSE JOINT PAIN.
TheCatsMeow
#13 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 9:52:50 PM

Some of these research ventures are pretty crazy. Recently they have said that people who don't dream have a better chance of geting alzheimers.(sp) Something about during dreaming they think that it acts as a dump to dump trash the mind has accumulated. If you don't dream you don't clear the trash. That's what I got out of it but keep in mind it was very confusing to me. Pretty crazy.d'oh! Laugh
TheCatsMeow
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:15:28 AM

If you eat sea salt take note. It is incorporated with PLASTIC! I wonder how long that has been going on.??Confused
My understanding is it is not through manufacturing but through the seas normal processing.
TheCatsMeow
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:17:35 AM

Message was deleted by User.
TheCatsMeow
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 3:31:54 PM

I heard something on the news recently concerning ovarian cancer.
I only caught bits and pieces of it but it seemed they were saying that the company that was sued concerning talcum powder was challenging whether their product really causes that cancer. Whether I got that report right I don't know but it made me wonder about it. Isn't the accuser required to prove their point? That seems a difficult task. Finding talcum in the ovary does not mean it caused the cancer. The average person couldn't prove that case. So now I am wondering if they won't reverse the verdict on this as in the huge amount paid to that person bringing the charges.
Intangible
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:01:51 AM

I will NEVER remove a post where I have quoted the Holy Bible!

You can continue to go as psycho as you have been doing by trashing my every post, but I have apologized to you for this post and this is the last time I will remain passive!

Intangible wrote:
Being "right" means nothing when the truth smacks you in the face!

TheCatsMeow wrote:
People look for confirmation of their beliefs They don't have to look far for someone or something to stroke their egos. They don't look where there will be any disagreements. They don't want the truth, they want a pat on the back. ATTA BOY!! The truth is out there. There are unbiased sites. DO YOU WANT THE TRUTH OR DO YOU WANT TO BE RIGHT?Huh

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

TheCatsMeow
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 7:59:32 PM

THE NEWS TONIGHT SAID THAT TAMAFLU SP, IS EFFECTIVE AGAINST THIS STRAIN OF FLU. THAT'S REALLY GOOD NEWS.!!ThumpUp
TheCatsMeow
#19 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 12:20:07 AM

TheCatsMeow wrote:
THE NEWS TONIGHT SAID THAT TAMAFLU SP, IS EFFECTIVE AGAINST THIS STRAIN OF FLU. THAT'S REALLY GOOD NEWS.!!ThumpUp

They mentioned tamiflu in the news again today saying that using it as a preventative was a good idea if you know you will be exposed or think you will that taking it is a good idea. In my mind I was getting it mixed up with theraflu so I hope I got the right one in both of these posts. Both are OTC'S.
TheCatsMeow
#20 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:20:51 AM

TheCatsMeow wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:

They mentioned tamiflu in the news again today saying that using it as a preventative was a good idea if you know you will be exposed or think you will that taking it is a good idea. In my mind I was getting it mixed up with theraflu so I hope I got the right one in both of these posts. Both are OTC'S.

Its hard to know what news source to trust. The news last night said that taking Tamiflu can be dangerous it you are taking it when you have the flu. Docs are concerned with the combination.???? But now also tamiflu by itself??