Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

23 Pages «<1920212223>
Trump Options
Intangible
#401 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 5:24:39 PM

In the past, traitors were executed!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#402 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 8:00:10 PM

Putin's puppet!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#403 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 10:05:33 PM

Dan Scavino Jr., @DanScavino: Running for #POTUS with an FBI investigation. Who else could run for #POTUS w/ such a scandal? Nobody.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#404 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 8:57:42 PM

Trump has broken his oath of office and proved himself a traitor!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#405 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 10:22:06 PM

In Trump world, what was bad is good and good is now bad.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#406 Posted : Wednesday, August 01, 2018 11:07:06 PM

Trump now claims, "collusion is not a crime", and by the way, there was no collusion....

He is partly correct, the specific word "collusion" is not written into law. However, what collusion means is multi-fold, it is in part conspiracy, fraud and obstruction. These actions, taken together, demonstrates collusion.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#407 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2018 8:33:29 PM

The National Archives are refusing to release any information requested by Democrats.... the parallels are scary.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#408 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2018 4:53:12 PM

Trump promised to drain the swamp. Unfortunately all he did was turn it into a fetid cesspool of corrupt oligarchs.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#409 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 9:28:09 PM

Russian State TV Warns Trump

Russian state TV warns Trump to ‘do what we say’ if you want ‘support in the elections’

One of Russia’s state-run TV news programs this week expressed displeasure with newly announced sanctions being leveled against the Kremlin — and one guest said that it was time to put direct pressure on President Donald Trump to get his administration to back off.

Julia Davis, who runs the Russian Media Monitor website, reports via Twitter that news show “60 Minutes” this week held a panel discussion about actions Russia should take to retaliate against the latest round of American sanctions.

Vitaly Tretyakov, the dean of the Moscow State University’s School of Television, argued that the Russian government should use whatever leverage it had over Trump to bend the president to its will.

“Let’s turn this into a headache for Trump,” he said, according to Davis’ translation. “If you want us to support you in the elections, do what we say.”

Trump has been infamously reluctant to admit that Russia acted to help him get elected as president in 2016, and during his Helsinki press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin last month, he once again expressed doubt about the conclusions of American intelligence agencies even as he credited Putin for being “strong and powerful” in his denials of interference.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#410 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 11:23:58 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#411 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:28:43 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#412 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:58:11 PM

Trump is going down... it's just a matter of time before his number is up!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#413 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 11:32:16 PM

Red is the perfect color to represent the GOP, being led by Mitch McCommie.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#414 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 7:32:28 PM

It seems like only yesterday that Trump proclaimed he has made the Korean peninsula to be nuke free, and his minions raved on about what a great negotiator he is..... as usual it was nothing more than the typical braggadocious obfuscation and lies.

North Korea Accuses US of Plotting Invasion

North Korea's state newspaper accuses U.S. of plotting invasion

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea's state-controlled newspaper accused the United States on Sunday of planning an invasion while at the same time continuing negotiations "with a smile on its face."

An editorial in the Rodong Sinmun newspaper claimed that the U.S. was carrying out "extremely provocative and dangerous" military drills in the region.

The paper, which is the official mouthpiece of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea, cited a South Korean radio broadcast as its source for the information on the alleged troop movements.

However, the U.S. Embassy in Seoul said it had no information about the exercises, and American military officials in South Korea were no available for comment, according to Reuters.

Rodong Sinmun alleged that the U.S. was "hatching a criminal plot to unleash a war" against North Korea, calling it "a crime which deserves merciless divine punishment."

"We cannot but take a serious note of the double-dealing attitudes of the U.S. as it is busy staging secret drills involving man-killing special units while having a dialogue with a smile on its face," it said. "The U.S. would be sadly mistaken if it thinks that it can browbeat someone through trite 'gunboat diplomacy' which it used to employ as an almighty weapon in the past and attain its sinister intention."

It added that the "U.S. should ponder over its deeds."

Less than three months ago President Donald Trump emerged from a historic summit with Kim Jong Un, reassuring the world that the North Korean leader was prepared to give up his nuclear weapons.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#415 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:43:09 PM

Trump is incapable of acting "presidential"!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#416 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 9:25:38 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#417 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 10:43:03 PM

Looking for love? Find someone who looks at you like this!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#418 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:30:54 PM

He believes Putin over our intelligence agencies because Putin said he didn't interfere with our election. He praises vicious dictators in violent communist nations and now claims murder was the acceptable price for low oil prices.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#419 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 12:09:16 AM

We're all living in Trumpland....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#420 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 6:48:51 PM

H. L. Mencken

23 Pages «<1920212223>