Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

25 Pages «<2021222324>»
Trump Options
Intangible
#421 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2018 8:26:54 PM

Reagan wasn't a traitor, not Bush, not Clinton.....

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#422 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 8:08:53 PM

Russia went from the Evil Empire, under Reagan, to BFF of the Trump family. The truly sad thing about the Trump debacle is that some people still support him.

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#423 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 7:15:51 PM

Coming from a retired four star general, this should cause great concern for all Americans!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#424 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 6:55:13 PM

Absolutely no question!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#425 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 10:51:50 PM

Trump is an imbecile!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#426 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 7:53:23 PM

Trump is working night and day to fulfill Putin's wish list!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#427 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 6:30:13 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#428 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:29:42 PM

Trump supporters are traitors to this once great nation. The self-serving, ever traitorous Trump regime is trying to give our nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia by side-lining a long standing nuclear treaty!

Trump Officials Tried to Rush Nuclear Technology

Trump Officials Tried To Rush Nuclear Technology To Saudis, House Panel Finds

February 19, 201912:55 PM ET

The Trump administration sought to rush the transfer of American nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia in potential violation of the law, a new report from the House Oversight and Reform Committee alleges.

Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings' staff issued an "interim staff" report Tuesday, citing "multiple whistleblowers" who raised ethical and legal concerns about the process.

"They have warned about political appointees ignoring directives from top ethics advisers at the White House who repeatedly and unsuccessfully ordered senior Trump administration officials to halt their efforts," the report states. "They have also warned of conflicts of interest among top White House advisers that could implicate federal criminal statutes."

The committee's report alleges that the major drivers behind the effort to transfer U.S. nuclear technology were retired Gen. Michael Flynn, who served as the president's national security adviser, and Thomas Barrack, who chaired Trump's inauguration committee. Flynn was fired in February 2017 for lying about conversations with the Russian ambassador to Vice President Pence and the FBI.

For about seven months in 2016, including during the presidential transition, Flynn served as an adviser to IP3 International, a private company seeking to build nuclear plants in Saudi Arabia.

The whistleblowers told the committee that Flynn continued to advocate for IP3's plan even after he joined the White House as the president's national security adviser in 2017.

The Atomic Energy Act requires that Congress approve any transfer of nuclear technology to a foreign country. The committee's report states that a senior director at the National Security Council (NSC), Derek Harvey, "reportedly ignored ... warnings and insisted that the decision to transfer nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia had already been made."

The report also comes as President Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is scheduled to travel next week for a trip to the Middle East that includes a stop in Riyadh, the Saudi capital.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#429 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 5:52:00 PM

Just the first piece of evidence...... stay tuned!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#430 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 4:16:32 PM

H. L. Mencken

paulwhut
#431 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 9:27:29 PM

Tange, you've done nothing these past two years except ccc on President Trump.

YOu've not said one word positive......the whole time!!!!!

Not one word. You are ignorant. or you just do not care about this country.

Many wonder today why the Republican party does nothing to defeat the treasonous
schemes of the Democrats. It is because the pope’s Jesuits have thoroughly
infiltrated the Republican party as well as the Democratic party. Many wonder why
the news media lie so much to support and protect the Democrats. It is because the
pope’s Jesuits have thoroughly infiltrated the news media. The news media and
schools and colleges, with their lies and propaganda, have so conditioned the
people of the country that they are unable to recognize what has been done to them.
Victory for the Jesuits seems very near. The Jesuits are like a cancer that has
pervaded nearly every fiber of the society of the United States. We are being
defeated by the enemy within.

For many years the Jesuits have prevented the United States from developing
additional sources of energy within its own territory. Exploiting the vast oilfields on
the Alaskan north slope, that probably contain more oil than the entire middle east,
is forbidden. New nuclear power plants, the safest source of electric energy ever
discovered, are not permitted. There is no end to the lies people have been made to
believe about Nuclear energy. The environment is used as the club to subdue the
people of the country into going along with this idiocy. Modern technology is able to
develop these sources of power without any damage to the environment. France
gets 80% of its power from nuclear power plants without any problems. Needless to
say, without sufficient energy, the United States will not be able to defend itself. All
the papacy has to do is cut off the oil supply from the middle east.

The United States is now starting to feel the pinch of the energy shortage the Jesuits
have created. People have experienced blackouts over large areas as power is shut
off to stay within the limits of generating capacity. Today, instead of constructing
additional nuclear power plants, some of these plants are being dismantled! Will the
people of the United States be able to wake up in time to prevent the coming
national tragedy?

Not only in the United States is this treachery being perpetrated by the papacy, but
they are secretly at work all over the world to subvert all the nations of the world.

"And all the world wondered after the beast." Rev 13:3 last part.
Intangible
#432 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 6:00:14 PM

So far, all I have seen is the destruction of 50 years of progress! What good do you see in Trump? Quite honestly, I cannot see ANYTHING good about Trump and his family.

paulwhut wrote:
Tange, you've done nothing these past two years except ccc on President Trump.

YOu've not said one word positive......the whole time!!!!!

Not one word. You are ignorant. or you just do not care about this country.

Now THAT is funny! "You are ignorant", says the blinded man. YOU view Trump as some sort of savior given to us by God. When I look at Trump, I see the embodiment of evil.

The most obvious scripture comes from 1 Timothy 6:10:

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

Then we have the next most obvious detailed in numerous verses.

Exodus 20:14You shall not commit adultery.

Proverbs 6:32 But a man who commits adultery has no sense; whoever does so destroys himself.

Matthew 5:27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Then we have the fact that Trump has, so far, told over 8,000 provable lies! One thing is certain, God detests the liar.

Exodus 20:16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

Exodus 23:1Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness.

Proverbs 6:16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:

17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,

hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Mark 10:18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’”

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#433 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 5:18:43 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#434 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 6:33:18 PM

Only in America...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#435 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 7:28:29 PM

Private Bonespurs has decided to boot out more than 10,000 brave volunteers of out military!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#436 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 6:01:56 PM

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. … Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

— Rep. Lindsey Graham, January 16, 1999, arguing for the impeachment, conviction, and removal of President Bill Clinton

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#437 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 6:04:53 PM

Message was deleted by User.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#438 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:18:22 PM

Intangible wrote:
This is a short quote from a book written in 1933. The creator of the meme highlights two sentences, but what is between those two is just as relevant.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#439 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:21:39 PM

This is just one trip!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#440 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 7:29:58 PM

Stupid is as stupid does....

H. L. Mencken

25 Pages «<2021222324>»