MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

7 Pages 123>»
What a difference a day makes. Options
Intangible
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 1:27:34 AM

https://70news.wordpress.../election-final-results/

election final results

STILL PENDING! FINAL ELECTION 2016 NUMBERS: TRUMP WON BOTH POPULAR ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) AND ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES ( 306-232)…HEY
CHANGE.ORG, SCRAP YOUR LOONY PETITION NOW!
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 12, 2016 UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 17, 2016

https://70news.wordpress...e-vote-often-crowd-okay/

YES! TRUMP WON POPULAR VOTE, JUST SUBTRACT THREE MILLION VOTES FROM HILLARY CAST BY ILLEGALS – WE’RE NOT EVEN INCLUDING THE DEAD, THE RIGGED MACHINES AND THE VOTE ‘OFTEN’ CROWD, OKAY?
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 15, 2016 UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 15, 2016

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Sponsor  

Intangible
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2016 3:57:42 AM

What a surprise! A Trump follower used to be dead set against the Electoral College.... that is until Trump changed the way he views the government. I only copy/pasted the last couple of paragraphs because this is the gist of the whole thing, the article is fairly long.

Electoral College Envisioned

The Electoral College Was Meant to Stop Men Like Trump From Being President

PETER BEINART NOV 21, 2016

The founders envisioned electors as people who could prevent an irresponsible demagogue from taking office.

I didn’t defend them either. I was wrong. Before this election, I supported abolishing the Electoral College. Now I think America needs electors who, in times of national emergency, can prevent demagogues from taking power.

Go ahead and call me an elitist; Donald Trump has changed the way I view American government. Before this year, I would have considered Hamilton’s demand for independent-minded electors who could prevent candidates with “talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity” from winning the presidency to be antiquated and retrograde. Now I think the framers were prescient and I was naïve. Eighteen months ago, I could never have imagined President Donald Trump. Now I’m grateful that, two hundred and twenty-seven years ago, they did.
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 9:49:53 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 10:23:41 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:03:56 PM

Seasons Greetings!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2016 6:37:26 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 11:27:20 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#8 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 9:23:14 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#9 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 1:11:19 AM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#10 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 10:53:44 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 5:41:04 AM

Kellyanne Conway, just pay her and she will enthusiastically recant and restate any previous contradictory opinions. Here she shows her disdain for the man she now promotes.

https://mediamatters.org.../cnn-ath-20160308-conway

https://mediamatters.org...9/cnn-ct-20160425-conway

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#12 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:32:23 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:45:29 PM

It may be difficult to follow, but this is a chart laying out the Trump connection with Putin. There is a story that goes with this chart, you can find that HERE.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#14 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 6:26:36 AM

The chart indicates no direct connection.
Isn't that what we have been saying all along?

Intangible wrote:
It may be difficult to follow, but this is a chart laying out the Trump connection with Putin. There is a story that goes with this chart, you can find that HERE.

Those people are zealous to win you over,
but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us,
so that you may have zeal for them. - Galatians 4:17
Intangible
#15 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 7:43:09 PM

stevelundgren wrote:

The chart indicates no direct connection.
Isn't that what we have been saying all along?

Really?! Is that ALL they have been saying or is this your game of semantics?

In truth they have been saying NO connection, NOT no "direct" connection. Just how many of Trump's people have to be connected to Putin before you say, too much?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#16 Posted : Sunday, April 09, 2017 5:25:26 PM

In this case the difference is in the year and the POTUS!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#17 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:58:11 AM

Trump used to say anyone being investigated by the FBI is not qualified to be POTUS!

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#18 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 6:56:28 AM

He was right.
Why was Hillary even allowed to run for office?
Why is she still not locked up?

Intangible wrote:
Trump used to say anyone being investigated by the FBI is not qualified to be POTUS!

Those people are zealous to win you over,
but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us,
so that you may have zeal for them. - Galatians 4:17
Intangible
#19 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 6:03:54 PM

So then, Trump should not be allowed to be in office nor should he have been allowed to run. When is he going to be booted out?

stevelundgren wrote:

He was right.

Intangible wrote:

H. L. Mencken

TheCatsMeow
#20 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 1:36:26 AM

Intangible wrote:
So then, Trump should not be allowed to be in office nor should he have been allowed to run. When is he going to be booted out?

stevelundgren wrote:

He was right.

Intangible wrote:

7 Pages 123>»