Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

7 Pages «<23456>»
What a difference a day makes. Options
Intangible
#61 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 5:50:41 PM

Mitch the commie McConnell

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#62 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:53:57 PM

Be Best!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#63 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 11:18:21 PM

Every day I wake up and think how crazy everything has become in the nation and wonder how we slipped this far. Yet everyday, the world is aghast with the latest Trump action!

Donald Trump is most thankful for HIMSELF

DONALD TRUMP SAYS HE'S MOST THANKFUL FOR HIMSELF ON THANKSGIVING

BY ALEXANDRA HUTZLER ON 11/22/18 AT 1:04 PM

Donald Trump said he was most thankful for himself on Thanksgiving as he spent the holiday weekend at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

The president was on a phone call with members of the media and the military early Thursday morning when one reporter asked him what he was “most thankful for” this year.

“For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country,” Trump responded. “I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you won’t believe it.”

The president continued, adding, “And I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it. When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago. Made a lot of progress.”

His response contrasted sharply with that of his Oval Office predecessor, Barack Obama, who said on Wednesday that he was thankful for the future “generation of leaders.”

“I am grateful for the next generation of leaders—the young people who are tolerant, creative, idealistic and doing the work to create the world as it should be. Who understand that hope requires action. From the Obama family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving,” Obama posted on Twitter.

Obama’s comment came after he made a surprise appearance at a Chicago food bank, where he volunteered ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.

On the phone call Thursday morning, Trump also addressed American service members who were spending Thanksgiving at the southern border awaiting the arrival of the migrant caravan. The president has ordered nearly 6,000 troops to the U.S.-Mexico border to prepare for the caravan of asylum-seekers, which Trump claimed, with no evidence, was filled with dangerous gang members, drug dealers and terrorists.

During the holiday call, Trump took the opportunity to slam the federal courts for ruling against his decisions on immigration. He directly referred to the judge who had issued a temporary restraining order blocking the White House from barring migrants who crossed the border illegally from seeking asylum.

“It’s a terrible thing when judges take over your protective services, when they tell you how to protect your border. It’s a disgrace,” Trump said. He also gave the military permission to use lethal force along the border.

In a video message posted on Twitter, Trump gave tribute to the military members overseas, police officers, first responders and firefighters, saying: “These are brave people, these are great people, these are special people.”

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#64 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 5:20:52 PM

One of these is not like the others....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#65 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 7:49:25 PM

I remember a time, not all that long ago.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#66 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 4:28:36 PM

In reality, both major political parties are not the same!

Comparing Criminal Indictments

In the last 50+ years Democrats have been in office for 25 of those years while Republicans held it for 28.

In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one (1) conviction and one prison sentence. that's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53yrs they have had a total of 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials, 89 criminal convictions, and 34 prison sentences handed down.

Obama - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.

Reagan - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford - 4yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence.

Nixon - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#67 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 9:29:44 PM

So, you still support Trump?!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#68 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2018 6:04:28 PM

Odd how accepting of commie money right wingers have become!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#69 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 6:01:33 PM

Is this a Freudian slip or just a major faux pas for Fox?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#70 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2018 11:08:29 PM

This is a young lady to watch, she has a promising future.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#71 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:28:38 PM

Do you still believe what he says?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#72 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:40:25 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#73 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 7:56:23 PM

If it wasn't for double standards, Trumpettes would have no standards at all!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#74 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 6:15:58 PM

The perfect example of pointing fingers and throwing stones....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#75 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:11:06 PM

As of today.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#76 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 4:47:06 PM

Trump Blames Democrats

Trump blames Democrats for possible shutdown after saying he'd own it

President Trump is attempting to shift blame for the possible government shutdown onto Democrats after explicitly saying he wouldn't.

Trump on Friday tweeted about the fact that the House of Representatives recently passed a spending bill that includes the $5 billion he has demanded for border wall funding. But this has always been a non-starter in the Senate, where it can only pass with Democratic votes. Another bill that didn't include the $5 billion for the wall already passed the Senate, but Trump refused to sign it.

Trump's refusal to sign that original stopgap bill is what triggered this shutdown standoff, but on Friday he suggested Democrats in the Senate will be the ones to blame for a shutdown if it happens.

Just last week, Trump said during a meeting with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) that if a shutdown were to happen, he wouldn't blame them. "I am proud to shut down the government for border security," Trump told Schumer. "... I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it."
Brendan Morrow

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#77 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:27:57 PM

What happened to his most prolific promise?!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#78 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 11:19:46 PM

Trump promised Mexico would pay for his wall, so why does he now want US to pay for it!?!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#79 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2019 6:17:38 PM

Is this winning?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#80 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 5:11:43 PM

If you look back over the last ten years or so, Trump's many statements disqualify his own presidency..... Trump's statements are ever changing.....

H. L. Mencken

7 Pages «<23456>»