Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

6 Pages <1234>»
The Illegitimate POTUS Options
Intangible
#21 Posted : Tuesday, December 05, 2017 6:19:22 PM

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#22 Posted : Tuesday, December 05, 2017 6:58:42 PM

What became of innocent until proven guilty? (refuses to answer)
The liberal vigilantly already has Moore on the gallows without a trial.
But hey, they don't give a rip about justice, only their communist agenda.

Those people are zealous to win you over,
but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us,
so that you may have zeal for them. - Galatians 4:17
Intangible
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 05, 2017 7:51:24 PM

As long as you refuse to leave out your slander and slurs I don't intend on answering anything you post. You have no interest in an actual discussion, choosing always to slander and slur.

Are you capable of having an actual discussion of the topic or do you just prefer to harass and harangue?

stevelundgren wrote:

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 05, 2017 8:14:44 PM

This from the one who posted #21.

Your memes are only intended to harass, harangue, slander, and slur.
Not sure what I could type that would be worse.

Intangible wrote:
As long as you refuse to leave out your slander and slurs I don't intend on answering anything you post. You have no interest in an actual discussion, choosing always to slander and slur.

Are you capable of having an actual discussion of the topic or do you just prefer to harass and harangue?

stevelundgren wrote:

Intangible
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 05, 2017 8:36:40 PM

You do know about the block posts feature? My posts are memes, articles and opinions. These are all MY threads and they are not directed at you or any other individual, YOUR posts are all personal character assassination, slurs and slander.

Please obey the forum rules and stop stalking me.

stevelundgren wrote:

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#26 Posted : Tuesday, December 05, 2017 8:58:46 PM

Your posts are directed at conservatives. I am a conservative.
Therefore your posts are directed at me.

My posts are directed at you. You are a leftist.
What's the difference?

Do you really think your blanket bigotry is morally superior
to my direct insults to you. How many are insulted by my comments?
Only you. How many are insulted by your comments?
All conservatives. Who is insulting more people? You are.

Intangible wrote:
You do know about the block posts feature? My posts are memes, articles and opinions. These are all MY threads and they are not directed at you or any other individual, YOUR posts are all personal character assassination, slurs and slander.

Please obey the forum rules and stop stalking me.

stevelundgren wrote:

pontiacfreek66
#27 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 3:58:04 PM

stevelundgren wrote:

Intangible wrote:

stevelundgren wrote:

You're on the wrong team Steve. The left doesn't have to follow the law, aka Fascism 101.

It's the whole reason the corrupt government/media is trying to get rid of Trump.

They know better than you, are smarter than you, are above debate on the issues, so you need to be quiet and be subservient. It's what the OP has been telling you all along.
Intangible
#28 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 6:13:07 PM

No, my posts are not directed at you. You CHOOSE to place yourself as some sort of wronged victim. You CHOOSE to believe my every post has YOUR name on it and then you attack me. You CHOOSE to stalk my threads to continue your harassment

This is an open forum and I post to no one in particular. Quite often my posts are about right wing, lies and hypocrisy. Now if you want to identify as one who is a hypocritical liar and then try to insert yourself into the middle of it and act as if I had your name on it.... I can't really do anything about that.

You on the other hand are posting lies and slurs here, you attack me personally, you attack my character and then act so self-righteous as to claim you are demolishing the arguments of someone teaching a false doctrine against Christ. Talk about someone with a moral superiority complex! You have attempted to use the Holy Bible to justify your sinful actions. You are attacking me directly and personally simply because you don't like what I post.

You have your own little thread where you claim some sort of Conservative vs. Liberal beliefs. I don't jump on you for trying to claim I fit into your little self portrait, I don't read any of it because it does not apply to me, no matter how you try to insinuate otherwise I don't fit into your story and I stay off of your threads if I don't like them.

Can you act like an adult and stop your hate filled lying rants? This is harassment, plain and simple haranguing, you are stalking my threads.

stevelundgren wrote:

What's the difference?

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#29 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:32:15 PM

Two can play that game.

You CHOOSE to be offended by my posts.
No one is forcing you to be offended.

If you believe that what is being said about you is true
then I suppose you should be offended. But don't blame me,
I'm just telling it like it is.

Intangible wrote:
No, my posts are not directed at you. You CHOOSE to place yourself as some sort of wronged victim. You CHOOSE to believe my every post has YOUR name on it and then you attack me. You CHOOSE to stalk my threads to continue your harassment

This is an open forum and I post to no one in particular. Quite often my posts are about right wing, lies and hypocrisy. Now if you want to identify as one who is a hypocritical liar and then try to insert yourself into the middle of it and act as if I had your name on it.... I can't really do anything about that.

You on the other hand are posting lies and slurs here, you attack me personally, you attack my character and then act so self-righteous as to claim you are demolishing the arguments of someone teaching a false doctrine against Christ. Talk about someone with a moral superiority complex! You have attempted to use the Holy Bible to justify your sinful actions. You are attacking me directly and personally simply because you don't like what I post.

You have your own little thread where you claim some sort of Conservative vs. Liberal beliefs. I don't jump on you for trying to claim I fit into your little self portrait, I don't read any of it because it does not apply to me, no matter how you try to insinuate otherwise I don't fit into your story and I stay off of your threads if I don't like them.

Can you act like an adult and stop your hate filled lying rants? This is harassment, plain and simple haranguing, you are stalking my threads.

stevelundgren wrote:

What's the difference?

Intangible
#30 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 10:30:36 PM

YOU are the only one here playing a game, stalking me, haranguing me simply because you don't like what I post.

YOU come to MY thread and you direct your vitriol at me personally. If you don't like what I have to say than just ignore it, But no, the forum bully has seen fit to attack me in every way. There is a very distinct difference between me posting an opinion and you attacking my character.

stevelundgren wrote:

Two can play that game.

You CHOOSE to be offended by my posts.
No one is forcing you to be offended.

If you believe that what is being said about you is true
then I suppose you should be offended. But don't blame me,
I'm just telling it like it is.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#31 Posted : Saturday, December 23, 2017 1:00:01 AM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#32 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 12:10:18 AM

Empire News

PALM BEACH, Florida –

President Trump has spent most of his winter vacation golfing with friends and family at Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, but on his latest outing, the President was caught with his pants up…when perhaps they should have been down.

According to photographers at the golf game, President Trump was on the 13th hole and right after teeing off, he let out “a massive, wet, drippy fart sound.”

“It was simultaneously hilarious and disgusting,” said Chris Robbins, the photographer who captured the immediate aftermath. “I wasn’t getting any really good shots throughout the day, but then I heard Trump rip one, really hard and really wet. I look over, and he has literally **** himself. It was made even more hilarious because, like most dip**** golfers, he was wearing stupid clothes – white pants!”

Robbins was able to get a great shot of the President being scurried away by a member of his staff and his caddy, with brown streaks running down the back of his pants.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#33 Posted : Saturday, January 06, 2018 12:11:50 AM

Is there nothing that Trump won't lie about?! So much for the greatest job creator ever......

H. L. Mencken

pontiacfreek66
#34 Posted : Saturday, January 06, 2018 9:30:46 AM

REALLY unhinged this morning I see....the sad part is... you believe the memes you copy and paste from the basement dwellers on high.

How's that lump of coal burning?....going to be a LOOOOONNNNNGGG 7 more years.Anxious Anxious Anxious
Intangible
#35 Posted : Tuesday, January 09, 2018 11:46:20 PM

I wish I could actually say, unbelievable, but sadly, it is to be expected. A self indulging narcissist, more than 70 years old, speaks like a third grader, holds a glass of water with two hands looking like a two year old child drinking from their sippy cup but still likes to think of himself as a "stable genius" is a very sad day for the Untied States of America.

H. L. Mencken

pontiacfreek66
#36 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:18:15 AM

FEEL SAD FOR THE UNHINGED, 24/7 WHINING...

OP IS A CERTIFIED MEMBER OF T A R D.....

T RUMP A SSURANCE R ESISTANCE D ISORDER

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A GRIP, IT'S OVER ROVER.Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
Intangible
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 10:22:42 PM

Generally I don't like to see misfortune happen to anyone, but in this case, I really have to laugh. Did all those idiots that voted for Trump think he was actually going to do something to help them? Maybe they should all move to Mexico and China so they can make Trump products.

"We took him serious" Woot LOL LOL LOL LOL That was their first mistake, trusting a proven con man.... I'm sorry but this is really funny. We tried to tell them, but all they saw was the star of the Apprentice despite his decades of sordid life that is public history.

Carrier Employees Feel Betrayed

Carrier Employees, Soon to Be Laid Off, Feel Betrayed by Donald Trump

Last night, at Sully’s Bar & Grill, which sits across the street from the Carrier Corporation’s furnace plant, on the west side of Indianapolis, and serves as the de-facto company bar, two of Carrier’s soon-to-be-laid-off longtime employees had a drink and talked about how they got there. Today, the profitable H.V.A.C. company, owned by United Technologies Corporation—a federal contractor whose climate, controls, and security division, of which Carrier is a part, reported three billion dollars in operating profit in 2016—is letting go of more than two hundred employees in its second and final wave of Indiana-based layoffs, which began last July. In total, the company will be laying off more than five hundred employees as it moves manufacturing jobs to Monterrey, Mexico. Many of those employees voted for Donald Trump, who made saving Carrier’s “big, beautiful plant” one of his most repeated campaign promises. It was part of his broader preëlection claim that “A Trump Administration will stop the jobs from leaving America.”

That promise is the main reason that the soon-to-be ex-Carrier employees Renee Elliott and Duane Oreskovic voted for Trump, they told me yesterday. Elliott, a divorced mother of two who will turn forty-five next week, and Oreskovic, who is thirty-eight and single, both earned nearly eighteen dollars an hour making A90 furnaces at Carrier, where they worked their way up from entry-level jobs over the past five years. Neither possesses a college degree, and their jobs afforded them middle-class lives: Elliott is paying a mortgage on a house in Indianapolis, and Oreskovic said that he “could go out and enjoy myself when I wanted, play some pool.” When Carrier announced the planned layoffs, in February of 2016, on what many employees soon began calling “D Day,” their financial futures suddenly came into question. Then, in the run-up to the election, Trump seemed to offer a solution, with his tough talk about stopping the flow of American jobs to other countries, including Mexico.

“We took him serious,” Elliott said, tearing up as she sat in a booth at Sully’s, “because he did seem to be an entrepreneur. He knew this offshoring shit was gonna go down, and ‘I’m not gonna stand for it’ is the way he made it sound. Hillary never said a word to us or about us. Obama never flew Air Force One to our facility, like he did to one in Elkhart, Indiana, when he was campaigning. I thought, This man is not gonna be anybody’s puppet.” Elliott went on, “It was an easy vote for me. Not just because of ‘The Apprentice.’ We believed in him here at Carrier. The vast majority of us. It was Trump deluxe in there. I told people, ‘He’s gonna find a cause somewhere. He’s gonna be a savior.’ Little did I know the cause was gonna be us.”

H. L. Mencken

TheCatsMeow
#38 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 11:06:05 PM

I WONDER IF IT IS OBVIOUS TO OTHERS WHY YOU INSIST ON DISRUPTING MY THREAD. YOU KNOW I DON'T WASTE MY TIME READING YOUR THREADS OR RESPONDING SO YOU RESORT TO POSTING YOUR CRAP ON MY THREAD. JUST SHOWS WHAT A BULLY YOU ARE AND A NEEDY BULLY AT THAT! AS LONG AS YOU INSIST ON CRAPPING ON MY THREAD I WILL ON YOURS!!

Intangible
#39 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 11:40:35 PM

Generally I don't like to see misfortune happen to anyone, but in this case, I really have to laugh. Did all those idiots that voted for Trump think he was actually going to do something to help them? Maybe they should all move to Mexico and China so they can make Trump products.

"We took him serious" Woot LOL LOL LOL LOL That was their first mistake, trusting a proven con man.... I'm sorry but this is really funny. We tried to tell them, but all they saw was the star of the Apprentice despite his decades of sordid life that is public history.

Carrier Employees Feel Betrayed

Carrier Employees, Soon to Be Laid Off, Feel Betrayed by Donald Trump

Last night, at Sully’s Bar & Grill, which sits across the street from the Carrier Corporation’s furnace plant, on the west side of Indianapolis, and serves as the de-facto company bar, two of Carrier’s soon-to-be-laid-off longtime employees had a drink and talked about how they got there. Today, the profitable H.V.A.C. company, owned by United Technologies Corporation—a federal contractor whose climate, controls, and security division, of which Carrier is a part, reported three billion dollars in operating profit in 2016—is letting go of more than two hundred employees in its second and final wave of Indiana-based layoffs, which began last July. In total, the company will be laying off more than five hundred employees as it moves manufacturing jobs to Monterrey, Mexico. Many of those employees voted for Donald Trump, who made saving Carrier’s “big, beautiful plant” one of his most repeated campaign promises. It was part of his broader preëlection claim that “A Trump Administration will stop the jobs from leaving America.”

That promise is the main reason that the soon-to-be ex-Carrier employees Renee Elliott and Duane Oreskovic voted for Trump, they told me yesterday. Elliott, a divorced mother of two who will turn forty-five next week, and Oreskovic, who is thirty-eight and single, both earned nearly eighteen dollars an hour making A90 furnaces at Carrier, where they worked their way up from entry-level jobs over the past five years. Neither possesses a college degree, and their jobs afforded them middle-class lives: Elliott is paying a mortgage on a house in Indianapolis, and Oreskovic said that he “could go out and enjoy myself when I wanted, play some pool.” When Carrier announced the planned layoffs, in February of 2016, on what many employees soon began calling “D Day,” their financial futures suddenly came into question. Then, in the run-up to the election, Trump seemed to offer a solution, with his tough talk about stopping the flow of American jobs to other countries, including Mexico.

“We took him serious,” Elliott said, tearing up as she sat in a booth at Sully’s, “because he did seem to be an entrepreneur. He knew this offshoring shit was gonna go down, and ‘I’m not gonna stand for it’ is the way he made it sound. Hillary never said a word to us or about us. Obama never flew Air Force One to our facility, like he did to one in Elkhart, Indiana, when he was campaigning. I thought, This man is not gonna be anybody’s puppet.” Elliott went on, “It was an easy vote for me. Not just because of ‘The Apprentice.’ We believed in him here at Carrier. The vast majority of us. It was Trump deluxe in there. I told people, ‘He’s gonna find a cause somewhere. He’s gonna be a savior.’ Little did I know the cause was gonna be us.”

H. L. Mencken

TheCatsMeow
#40 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 1:43:44 PM

I WONDER IF IT IS OBVIOUS TO OTHERS WHY YOU INSIST ON DISRUPTING MY THREAD. YOU KNOW I DON'T WASTE MY TIME READING YOUR THREADS OR RESPONDING SO YOU RESORT TO POSTING YOUR CRAP ON MY THREAD. JUST SHOWS WHAT A BULLY YOU ARE AND A NEEDY BULLY AT THAT! AS LONG AS YOU INSIST ON CRAPPING ON MY THREAD I WILL ON YOURS!!

6 Pages <1234>»