Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

5 Pages <12345>
The Illegitimate POTUS Options
Intangible
#41 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 5:15:35 PM

TheCatsMeow wrote:
I WONDER IF IT IS OBVIOUS TO OTHERS WHY YOU INSIST ON DISRUPTING MY THREAD. YOU KNOW I DON'T WASTE MY TIME READING YOUR THREADS OR RESPONDING SO YOU RESORT TO POSTING YOUR CRAP ON MY THREAD. JUST SHOWS WHAT A BULLY YOU ARE AND A NEEDY BULLY AT THAT! AS LONG AS YOU INSIST ON CRAPPING ON MY THREAD I WILL ON YOURS!!

She failed to notice that I was trying to honor her demand to stay off her thread.

Up to this series of harassment I have not addressed TCM or spoken about TCM, but she insists on trashing me quite frequently on one of her threads. She then demands that I not respond there and she claims she doesn't read my threads. So what she wants is to be able to run her mouth, attacking my character without having to hear the response.

This is the exact same situation she faced at Coppernet. She wanted to insult a person and then demand they do not respond on her thread. If she doesn't want anyone to respond on her thread, then she should not talk trash about anyone on her threads. This is a chronic situation she creates wherever she goes.

First she sends some sickeningly sweet personal messages, envying my wife, saying how lucky she is to have such a good husband, talking behind other member's backs, admitting that she has been here under other names. When I suggested that is was less than honest refusing to divulge any of her previous identities she flipped out like in the Exorcist, and now, vows to continue to harass me because she is having a good time.

This woman is a menace wherever she goes! Always in the middle of arguments she creates, in a way, she wants to talk behind a person's back, but quite publicly on her threads. She always demands that there be no response while claiming she doesn't read their threads, so why would any reasonable person not respond directly to that person where they are trashing you?

I don't expect to post anywhere without some sort of criticism, that would be totally unrealistic, yet that is what she wants no matter what name she is currently using. She is, in essence, a serial troll, contributing nothing while inciting arguments under every name, at every isp carrier she uses.

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#42 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 5:13:29 AM

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

TheCatsMeow
#43 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 4:24:23 PM

Message was deleted by User.
Intangible
#44 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 7:08:35 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#45 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 7:39:03 PM

Trump, destroying 70 years of allegiances and friendships. Who would have thought that one vile person could be so destructive in just 2 years?!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 8:43:14 PM

How low can Trump go?!

I really don't care

Melania dons jacket saying 'I really don't care. Do U?' ahead of her border visit -- and afterward

First lady Melania Trump took a trip to the US-Mexico border on Thursday to tour an immigrant children's shelter, but her trip is getting attention not only for her action, but also for her wardrobe choice before and after the journey.

As the first lady boarded her plane from Andrews Air Force Base, she wore an olive green jacket. The back of the jacket read: "I really don't care. Do u?" in white graffiti-style lettering. Trump was not wearing the jacket when she landed in McAllen, Texas. She re-donned the jacket and wore it when she deplaned back at Andrews Air Force Base despite the media storm that had erupted over her initial wearing.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#47 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 10:38:20 PM

Karma bites back!

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#48 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:51:45 AM

You believe in karma now?
Part of the political paganism I suppose.

Intangible wrote:
Karma bites back!

Those people are zealous to win you over,
but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us,
so that you may have zeal for them. - Galatians 4:17
Intangible
#49 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 8:02:31 PM

The illegitimate President has a communist atheist illegal immigrant for a spouse.... no wonder Trump's supporters don't care about Russia any more.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 7:07:48 AM

You are calling the First Lady a "communist atheist" ???
If she had run for office, you probably would have voted for her.
Since you already voted for a communist atheist. (Bernie Sanders)

I'm watching a video on YouTube titled: The Worst Of Bernie Sanders. Wow.
More proof he is a Communist.

Intangible wrote:
The illegitimate President has a communist atheist illegal immigrant for a spouse.... no wonder Trump's supporters don't care about Russia any more.

Intangible
#51 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 6:20:40 PM

McConnell set the precedence, he needs to be held to his own rule.... no SCOTUS nominations in an election year.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#52 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 7:07:52 AM

Probably the reason they created this nothing-burger in the first place.

Intangible wrote:
McConnell set the precedence, he needs to be held to his own rule.... no SCOTUS nominations in an election year.

Intangible
#53 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 5:51:22 PM

So far, the Mueller investigation of Trump has resulted in 100 charges filed in indictments and FIVE GUILTY pleas. That is an awful lot of "nothing"!

stevelundgren wrote:

Probably the reason they created this nothing-burger in the first place.

Intangible wrote:

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#54 Posted : Thursday, July 05, 2018 7:28:28 AM

Today, Trump has made racist expression normal!

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#55 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 3:29:08 PM

If you stop
posting garbage,
I won't have to
take out the trash!

Intangible
#56 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 6:56:26 PM

I get it, I really do. YOU just don't like anything I post and YOU think you have the right to attack me personally for every post YOU don't like.

stevelundgren wrote:
If you stop
posting garbage,
I won't have to
take out the trash!

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#57 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 6:48:46 AM

The post above should be flagged as abusive. (button below the post)
We don't appreciate being associated with the Nazi regime and the atrocities of the holocaust.
There is absolutely no call for such a nasty and false accusation.

Intangible wrote:
I get it, I really do. YOU just don't like anything I post and YOU think you have the right to attack me personally for every post YOU don't like.

stevelundgren wrote:
If you stop
posting garbage,
I won't have to
take out the trash!

Intangible
#58 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 8:58:47 PM

Pompeo Leaves Empty Handed

What now? Pompeo exits North Korea emptyhanded, leaving US with three options -- all of them bad

By Harry J. Kazianis | Fox News

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo seemingly failed to gain a single concession from North Korea after meetings Friday and Saturday in the communist nation’s capital of Pyongyang to discuss America’s demand that the North get rid its nuclear weapons.

In fact, it seems both sides can’t even agree on what was discussed or how the talks went, with the North now even threatening to walk away from its vague pledge to denuclearize.

Following Pompeo’s talks with high-ranking North Korean government official Kim Yong Chol, North Korea accused the Trump administration of making a “unilateral and gangster-like demand for denuclearization” that was “deeply regrettable.”

In marked contrast, Pompeo called the talks “productive” and said: “These are complicated issues, but we made progress on almost all of the central issues.” However, Pompeo did not specify what progress was made.

Tellingly, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un – who rules with an iron fist and is the only one with the power to approve substantive concessions to the U.S. – did not even meet with Pompeo Friday or Saturday, although he has met with Pompeo before. That alone is evidence that Pompeo walked away from the talks largely emptyhanded.

This disappointing trip by the secretary of state can only mean one thing: The Trump administration has reached the same point that every other U.S. administration – Democrat and Republican – has reached with North Korea. When negotiations get to the point where North Korea must make concessions on its nuclear program that are substantive, officials from the North cry foul – and walk away.

Kim Jong Un seems to be carrying on a tradition in international relations begun by his grandfather and father, who ruled North Korea before him: lie, lie and lie again – and drag out talks with adversaries as long as possible without making any real concessions.

Mike Pompeo is not naive. In fact, the New York Times reported Saturday: “Privately, Mr. Pompeo has said that he doubts Mr. Kim will ever give up his nuclear weapons. And those doubts have been reinforced in recent days by intelligence showing that North Korea, far from dismantling its weapons facilities, has been expanding them and taking steps to conceal the efforts from the United States.”

President Trump made a major concession simply by meeting with Kim, and then by halting joint military exercises between the U.S. and South Korea – a long-sought North Korean goal.

Option 1: A full U.S. military assault on North Korea to rid the world of Kim’s weapons of mass destruction.

Option 2: A U.S. policy of containment of North Korea on steroids, or what the Trump administration called “maximum pressure.”

Option 3: Accepting North Korea as a nuclear power and moving on to deal with the bigger threat of containing China.

Clearly, as many Asia hands love to point out, North Korea is truly the land of lousy options. We know one thing for certain: when it comes to Kim Jong Un, nothing is certain. Even after the Trump administration made important concessions, the North does not seem any closer to giving up its nukes.

I fear we are headed right back to the brink with North Korea, all over again.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#59 Posted : Sunday, July 08, 2018 11:43:50 PM

The English people aren't going to be cowed by Trump.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#60 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:08:32 PM

Who knew Kim Jong Un could play the violin so well?

H. L. Mencken

5 Pages <12345>