Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

8 Pages 123>»
General Political News Options
Intangible
#1 Posted : Friday, February 02, 2018 11:51:05 PM

Russian AMERICANS!?!

I have to address the idiocy introduced by this avid Trump supporter. He had to create an issue just so he can complain about something that never happened. I have never said anything whatsoever about any AMERICANS of Russian decent. The only Russians I have been posting about are the communists living in Russia, the friends of former KGB chief Putin.

When I was young we used to buy eggs from a Jewish Russian couple that had a small poultry farm. They were the nicest people, always friendly and polite. They used to show me how they process their eggs and she would give me a couple of the tiny eggs from newer layers. They became good friends and sometimes we would stop by to chat and my mom used to exchange recipes.

No, there is nothing wrong with Russian immigrants or their children.

stevelundgren wrote:

I need to address the
bigotry Intangible is spouting
about Russian Americans.

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Sponsor  

stevelundgren
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 03, 2018 6:51:09 AM

Only speaking about communists living in Russia?
Melania Trump is NOT a communist living in Russia. (quoted below)
You have most certainly said something about AMERICANS of Russian decent.
Several things actually. Here's a couple.

Following Yahshua - #184 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 11:28:11 PM
"Trump is a true commie lover in every way..... he even marries them!"

Republican Jesus - #176 Posted : Thursday, February 01, 2018 8:58:28 PM
"... model that is the current heathen's THIRD atheist communist wife."

From today's post:
"I have never said anything whatsoever about any AMERICANS of Russian decent."

Intangible wrote:
Russian AMERICANS!?!

I have to address the idiocy introduced by this avid Trump supporter. He had to create an issue just so he can complain about something that never happened. I have never said anything whatsoever about any AMERICANS of Russian decent. The only Russians I have been posting about are the communists living in Russia, the friends of former KGB chief Putin.

When I was young we used to buy eggs from a Jewish Russian couple that had a small poultry farm. They were the nicest people, always friendly and polite. They used to show me how they process their eggs and she would give me a couple of the tiny eggs from newer layers. They became good friends and sometimes we would stop by to chat and my mom used to exchange recipes.

No, there is nothing wrong with Russian immigrants or their children.

stevelundgren wrote:

I need to address the
bigotry Intangible is spouting
about Russian Americans.

Intangible wrote:
Just look at all the squirming by the closeted commie lover attempting to justify his total lapse of moral values when he voted for and still supports Trump. He tries to put down people calling them communists and atheists, but that is exactly who he still supports! Trump is a true commie lover in every way..... he even marries them!

In order to discredit Sanders he has posted a few sentences from here and there in one article, at least six times on several threads. This is his way of making it look like an abundance of information when he searches for dirt. Ironically, his choice of source is the NY Post, a tabloid gossip rag and competitor of the National Enquirer. Doubly ironic is the fact that Trump has married TWO communists!

He complains as if there is something inherently wrong with atheists and communists, yet Melania Trump's father is a card carrying communist atheist and she is Donald's third wife. His second wife, the one NOT a communist, was pregnant out of wedlock and when she told Donald, he asked her what she was going to do about it.... as if there was some other option than bearing the child full term. Trump himself has never asked for forgiveness from God because he said he doesn't need it.

Then of course all of Trump's top cabinet picks "forgot" they had direct contact with agents of Russia and some are friends and business partners with Putin and other communist oligarchs. Even Trump's daughter Ivanka is besties with a former girlfriend of Putin. Since Trump refuses to release his tax documents, it cannot be confirmed, but Trump is heavily financed by a communist bank known to launder money.

Manafort, at one time Trump's campaign chairman, forgot about and later had to register as a paid foreign agent just like General Flynn, a paid foreign agent while still serving in the US military. Rex Tillerson, Trump's Secretary of State, is a former CEO of Exxon and he has previously been the director of the joint United States-Russia oil company Exxon Neftegas. Tillerson is also personal friends with Putin.

So really, what is his problem with communists and/or atheists? Trump was the candidate with the most Russian contacts and business partners and all his top cabinet members conveniently forgot about their recent contacts with Russian agents when they filled out the security clearance paperwork. Trump even held a secret meeting in the Oval Office with Russians and the Russian press while excluding any American press. Trump's administration is very cozy with communists just as he is in his personal life.

stevelundgren wrote:

Like I said, the choice was between Trump, a she-devil, or your beloved commie atheist.
I'll take Trump any day if those are the choices.

Intangible wrote:
What is nasty in this post? Is it the picture that is nasty? The pictures show Pat Robertson and two First Ladies of the United States of America.

Personally I find the changing values of one of America's top evangelical ministers the most disgusting. This pig that considers himself a minister of God publicly criticized and attempted to humiliate the gracious first Black American FLOTUS, all while he praises the NUDE model that is the current heathen's THIRD atheist communist wife.

Pat Robertson was overwhelmed when Michelle Obama posed in a dress that exposed her shoulders, it was a disgrace that this black woman dared to expose her arms in public. Of course when the WHITE First Lady's nude pictures are shown, Pat is overwhelmed with grace and humility at this display of God's art.

But stevo, he thinks me posting that same art of God is nastier and more vile than the pig that married the atheist commie stripper. Never have I seen greater hypocrisy among American evangelical Christians than is displayed on this forum day after day!

stevelundgren wrote:

The things that you post are nastier and more vile than anything you blame Trump for.

Those people are zealous to win you over,
but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us,
so that you may have zeal for them. - Galatians 4:17
Intangible
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 03, 2018 7:58:39 PM

You are confusing Russian with commie!

Ivana Zelníčková was born on February 20, 1949 in the Moravian town of Zlín (formerly known as Gottwaldov), Czechoslovakia

Melania Trump, Germanized to Melania Knauss; April 26, 1970) was born in Novo Mesto, Slovenia

stevelundgren wrote:

Only speaking about communists living in Russia?
Melania Trump is NOT a communist living in Russia. (quoted below)
You have most certainly said something about AMERICANS of Russian decent.
Several things actually. Here's a couple.

"Trump is a true commie lover in every way..... he even marries them!"

"... model that is the current heathen's THIRD atheist communist wife."

From today's post:
"I have never said anything whatsoever about any AMERICANS of Russian decent."

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 04, 2018 9:47:14 PM

It is absurd to claim the Russia investigation is a product of Clinton and the DNC. All of the top 3 are life long Republicans!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 11:03:17 PM

What is more believable? Either way it would be corrupt, not crook.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:10:26 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#7 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 7:52:26 AM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:21:40 PM

Jimmy Carter wasn't the best POTUS, but he certainly was not the worst. Regardless of how he is viewed as a former POTUS, he certainly seems to be one of the most humble and caring. What a sad and stark difference in what we have now in Trump.... these men are polar opposites!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2018 12:57:07 AM

We have never had a POTUS that bad mouthed our law enforcement and intelligence agencies all while praising a hostile foreign regime that is being investigated. I thought it was bad when Bush43 said there ought tn be limits to freedom of speech, at least he never charged the media as being the enemy of The People nor did he praise hostile dictators! All of that changed when American evangelicals elevated Trump to the highest office in the land.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 1:40:22 AM

Ironic!

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 6:13:37 AM

Yes, how ironic.
Hillary sold uranium to the Russians and
compromised our national security with her
treasonous rouge email server.
Yet she walks free.

Intangible wrote:
Ironic!

Intangible
#12 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 10:38:46 PM

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#13 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 6:15:09 AM

Luke 6:37-38
“Do not judge, and you will not be judged.
Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.
Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 Give, and it will be given to you.
A good measure, pressed down,
shaken together and running over,
will be poured into your lap.
For with the measure you use,
it will be measured to you.”

Intangible wrote:

Intangible
#14 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 10:21:50 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#15 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 8:09:47 PM

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#16 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 7:52:55 AM

More false claims about Russian collusion/control.

He'll come back and claim he didn't say anything.
If his memes don't "say" anything, why does he post them?
Liar.

Intangible
#17 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 12:09:09 AM

This nation has a huge financial priorities issue! This should be a no brainer for a supposed Christian nation.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#18 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 8:16:02 PM

Trump supporters are the lowest of the low.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#19 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2018 12:07:05 AM

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#20 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2018 6:08:44 AM

A real problem deserves a real solution.
Are you recommending that all the white male conservatives be rounded up and put in death camps, or what?

And they call us Nazis.

Intangible wrote:

8 Pages 123>»