Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

10 Pages «<23456>»
General Political News Options
Intangible
#61 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 11:13:28 PM

Here is an experiment.... type "idiot" into a Google image search!
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#62 Posted : Wednesday, August 01, 2018 7:11:40 PM

It's funny how so many people think Trump is a brilliant businessman.....

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#63 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2018 6:57:36 PM

Really, what can I say? Common decency doesn't seem to be so common in the cesspool!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#64 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 9:56:11 PM

A "perjury trap" only exists in the mind of a liar!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#65 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 12:28:34 AM

Surf's up!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#66 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 6:50:11 PM

The GOP has become the enemy of The People!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#67 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 8:06:28 PM

I will just leave this here.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#68 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 8:08:47 PM

Trump does NOT represent the majority of patriotic Americans!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#69 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 8:07:05 PM

Talking about becoming "unhinged", Trump is venturing into paranoia reminiscent of Hitler's rise! He claims to love the First Amendment, yet he wants to control who can say what about him. Trump wants to end ANY speech that may look unfavorable to his ego!

Should Google Searches Be Regulated to Show Only Pro Trump Results

Trump’s economic adviser: ‘We’re taking a look’ at whether Google searches should be regulated

The Trump administration on Tuesday said it would explore regulating Google – an effort that would challenge protections around free speech online – in response to the president’s allegations that the tech giant manipulates its search results to prominently display negative stories about him and other Republicans.

President Trump in a pre-dawn tweet claimed that search returns for “Trump News” were “RIGGED for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD,” apparently responding to a report from Fox News. Then, his top economic advisor, Larry Kudlow, said the White House is now “taking a look” at whether, and how, Google should be regulated by the government.

In the United States, regulating search results could violate the First Amendment, lawmakers from both parties, free-speech advocates and tech experts said. The Trump administration’s threat drew rebukes from Democrats and even a few Republicans, who said that government shouldn’t play a role in monitoring search results or other content online.

Trump’s comments marked a major escalation in allegations of anti-conservative censorship against Google, Facebook and Twitter, which they worry could undermine the public’s trust in the Web as a marketplace of ideas.

“Google and Twitter and Facebook, they’re really treading on very, very troubled territory. And they have to be careful,” the president said later Tuesday. “It’s not fair to large portions of the population.”

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#70 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:17:35 PM

Conservatives just aren't funny!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#71 Posted : Saturday, September 01, 2018 6:01:06 PM

So, is our economy growing or do we have a budget crunch? According to Trump, we have both!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#72 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 9:32:58 PM

I'll just leave this here.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#73 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 8:10:56 PM

Trump sets the record.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#74 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:48:29 PM

The "witch hunt" continues..... there have been several "witch's" that have gotten dunked so far! The suspense wondering when they will out the top witch, the clown car travels on.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#75 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:24:59 PM

The two faces of Trump....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#76 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 8:35:56 PM

Double standards....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#77 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:05:32 AM

Mitch McCommie, the duplicitous GOP political hack.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#78 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 6:20:05 PM

NO ONE with such deep seated, extreme political bias should be allowed to sit on any federal judgeship. If a political issue should ever arise, it is painfully obvious that he will never be open minded or fair. The man is a conspiracy theorist, right wing nut!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#79 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 7:35:30 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#80 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2018 11:58:38 PM

Decades ago there was a movie, "Network", that had a news reporter flip out and screaming out the window.... seriously, who ever could have imagined a character like that in the White House 40 years ago? When Trump goes out to his rallies he sounds like he doing a Rodney Dangerfield stand-up routine..... poor, poor picked on me, she ain't no lady, that's my wife!

H. L. Mencken

10 Pages «<23456>»