Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

2 Pages <12
The Golfer in Chief Options
Intangible
#21 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9:40:50 PM

Trump thinks being POTUS is a 9-5, five day a week job.

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#22 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 11:04:22 PM

Trump thinks only of himself....

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#23 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 9:45:46 PM

Trump is the most self indulged, lazy man ever to occupy the White House.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#24 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2018 5:32:00 PM

Our allies are worried while our enemies are laughing.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 5:42:38 PM

The worst judge of character ever.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#26 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 6:20:44 PM

The Trump foundation has been found to be little more than a personal checkbook for Trump's business and political campaign.

Trump Foundation to Dissolve!

Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve with judge to oversee dispersal

The Trump Foundation — the charitable foundation started by President Donald Trump years before he became a presidential candidate, which New York's top prosecutor said exhibited a "shocking pattern of illegality" — will dissolve according to a court filing.

The foundation will give away its assets to other non-profit organizations in the next 30 days, according to an agreement between state prosecutors and the Trump Foundation, according to an agreement reached between New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood and the Trump Foundation.

It does not stop the lawsuit by AG’s office has filed against the foundation, which was formed in 1987, and that action will continue.

“Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more," Underwood said in a statement.

"This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests."

Only "reputable" charities, approved by Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla and the attorney general's office, will be able to receive funds from the soon-to-be-defunct charity, according to Underwood.

"Today’s stipulation accomplishes a key piece of the relief sought in our lawsuit earlier this year. Under the terms, the Trump Foundation can only dissolve under judicial supervision — and it can only distribute its remaining charitable assets to reputable organizations approved by my office," Underwood said in a statement.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#27 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 4:07:34 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#28 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 5:22:50 PM

I'll just leave this here....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#29 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:14:37 PM

Quote of the day.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 4:54:22 PM

Trump is, in an odd sort of way, like the Energizer bunny........

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#31 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2019 10:11:18 PM

Two hundred, twenty-four and counting...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 9:30:19 PM

So you think I am a successful businessman...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#33 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 8:14:43 PM

Breaking decades long tradition, Trump will not be unveiling his predecessor Barack Obama's official White House portrait, a report says... but he isn't a racist!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 12:28:15 AM

I remember not so long ago how Trump and the Republicans howled and cried out every time Obama went golfing. Trump has already done more golfing in 3-1/2 years than Obama did in eight years.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#35 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 7:51:25 PM

What a whiner!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#36 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 12:43:59 PM

Trump success stories...

H. L. Mencken

2 Pages <12