Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

6 Pages 123>»
Get over it! Options
Intangible
#1 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 8:38:54 PM

Obama won two elections by a 10 million vote margin, yet all we have heard from the right for eight years is that Obama is not their President. Now we have the LOSER of the election by almost three million votes telling us to "get over it". At least Obama won by a HUGE margin, not like the LOSER Trump!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Sponsor  

Intangible
#2 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 8:39:57 PM

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#3 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 8:41:08 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#4 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 8:47:39 PM

Trump supporters have been complaining about Trump's picture on the cover of Time magazine. They claim his picture was placed over the "m" to make it appear as if Trump has horns.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#5 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 8:49:44 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#6 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 8:55:41 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#7 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 8:58:09 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#8 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 2:58:55 AM

The majority of the nation is being told to suck it up.... should the majority suck it up like you Trumpettes did with Obama?

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#9 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 3:04:00 AM

I bet the Trumpettes thought these were really clever, and not even the slightest bit racist....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#10 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 7:54:03 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#11 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 3:12:54 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:24:26 PM

No matter how you break it down, Trump LOST the election, but he won the Electoral College despite having lost the choice of The People by nearly three million votes. He has no mandate when 74 million voted against his paltry 63 million votes in reality!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 5:12:53 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#14 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 2:03:32 AM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#15 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 9:17:21 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:56:36 AM

Why is it so hard for educated liberals to empathize with Trump supporters?

The autistic author Sparrow R. Jones said it well:

I am not mad at you that Clinton lost. I am unconcerned that we have different politics. And I don’t think less of you because you vote one way and I vote another. No… I think less of you because you watched an adult mock a disabled person in front of a crowd and still supported him. I think less of you because you saw a man spouting clear racism and backed him. I think less of you because you listened to him advocate for war crimes, and still thought he should run this country. I think less of you because you watched him equate a woman’s worth to her appearance and got on board. It isn’t your politics that I find repulsive. It is your personal willingness to support racism, sexism, and cruelty. You sided with a bully when it mattered and that is something I will never forget. So, no… you and I won’t be “coming together” to move forward or whatever. Trump disgusts me, but it is the fact that he doesn’t disgust you that will stick with me long after this election.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:27:19 PM

The Trump apologists have a new one... we aren't supposed to believe everything he says or take it at face value. Now we are supposed to look at what is in his heart. Generally, the easiest way to tell what is in a person's heart is to look at their past words and deeds.

Kellyanne..... forget what Trump says and look at what is in his heart!

Kellyanne Conway: Ignore what Trump actually says and ‘look at what’s in his heart’

No matter how much Trump does wrong, he can still do no wrong.

Receiving a lifetime achievement award Sunday night at the Golden Globes, actress Meryl Streep expressed her concern about President-elect Donald Trump, focusing in on the moment during the campaign in which he mocked a reporter’s disability. Doing damage control Monday morning, Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway pleaded that people ignore Trump’s words and the video of Trump obviously mocking the reporter, and instead look at “his heart.”

“You can’t give him the benefit of the doubt on this and he’s telling you what was in his heart?” Conway asked CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

“You always want to go by what’s come out of his mouth rather than look at what’s in his heart.”

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#18 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:00:40 PM

The first President elect that openly supports the communist dictator Putin over an iconic US Representative! Even those in his own party want to disown him.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:14:05 PM

"I listened as they called my President a Muslim.
I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
I listened as they said he wasn't born here.
I watched as they blocked every single path to progress that they could.
I saw the pictures of him as Hitler.
I watched them shut down the government and hurt the entire nation twice.
I watched them turn their backs on every opportunity to open worthwhile dialog.
I watched them say that they would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened as they openly said that they will oppose him at every turn.
I watched as they did just that.
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.
Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this...
I will not.
I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.
I will do this as quickly as possible every chance I get.
I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country.
I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.
I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to them.
Them. The people who voted for him.
The ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win.
I will do this so that they never forget.
And they will hear me.
They will see it in my eyes when I look at them.
They will hear it in my voice when I talk to them.
They will know that I know who they are.
They will know that I know what they are.
Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can.
Now it's their turn to tolerate ridicule.
Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day
forward is now Trump's fault just as much as they thought it was Obama's.
I find it unreasonable for them to expect from me what they were entirely unwilling to give."
Author unknown. (Copy and Paste Everywhere)

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 4:24:40 PM

H. L. Mencken

6 Pages 123>»