Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

6 Pages <1234>»
Get over it! Options
Intangible
#21 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 1:25:04 AM

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 8:31:32 PM

In all of my years I have never ever seen the one declared winner complain so long and loud. Even though he LOST the popular vote he was declared winner and handed the job.... but this jerk whines about being declared winner!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#23 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 12:14:04 AM

Trump is STILL carrying on about the crowd that wasn't at his inauguration, so he has ordered the acting head of the National Park Service to produce other pictures that prove there was a record size crowd.

One problem. They don't exist.

There are other pictures with fantastic resolution that proves without a doubt, there was far less people at the time he was speaking. The picture can be zoomed in to see the large screens placed along the sides of the mall, Donald Trump is clearly seen speaking while the picture was taken. There are huge open spaces in front of the media tent and no one behind the tent.

If you follow this link you can see the close up of Trump on the monitors.

This picture shows everything from the monument to the stage.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#24 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 10:46:41 PM

Amazing, I have never seen such a bunch of sore winners!

Images Prove Media Was Not Lying

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 11:19:50 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#26 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2017 9:29:01 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#27 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 10:34:22 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#28 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 2:27:06 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#29 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:48:09 PM

That is not how you run an investigation.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#30 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 6:42:48 AM

Hmm... what divulged "information" was that?
That Obama wiretapped Trump?
I guess Trump wasn't lying then.

But the liberals are only concerned
about an "impartial investigation".

Were they concerned about an
"impartial investigation" when Bill Clinton
met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch
on the tarmac in Phoenix?

Loretta Lynch was FBI director James Comey's boss.
Is that a way to run an investigation?

Lynch told reporters that the topics of
Benghazi and Clinton's email server did not come up,
and that she and Clinton spoke largely about
his grandchildren, golf and travel.

Right, did not come up. Imagine that.
(you'll have to, if you want to believe her)

Those people are zealous to win you over,
but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us,
so that you may have zeal for them. - Galatians 4:17
Intangible
#31 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 7:49:23 PM

Deflection, nothing but deflection. And, totally meaningless having nothing to do with my post. This has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.

So, I guess YOUR primary objection is to an "impartial investigation". An impartial investigation would blow Trump out of the water.

stevelundgren wrote:

Hmm... what divulged "information" was that?
That Obama wiretapped Trump?
I guess Trump wasn't lying then.

But the liberals are only concerned
about an "impartial investigation".

Were they concerned about an
"impartial investigation" when Bill Clinton
met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch
on the tarmac in Phoenix?

Loretta Lynch was FBI director James Comey's boss.
Is that a way to run an investigation?

Lynch told reporters that the topics of
Benghazi and Clinton's email server did not come up,
and that she and Clinton spoke largely about
his grandchildren, golf and travel.

Right, did not come up. Imagine that.
(you'll have to, if you want to believe her)

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#32 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2017 10:46:06 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#33 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 12:04:57 AM

H. L. Mencken

TheCatsMeow
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 1:11:58 AM

[b]
STAY OFF MY THREAD! I DON'T POST ON YOURS, YOU DON'1 POST ON MINE! THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL HARASSMENT. I HAVE AS MUCH RIGHT TO MY OPINION AS YOU DO! I WILL REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT IF YOU KEEP IT UP.! PARANOIA PARANOIA PARANOIA! KEEP OFF! I WILL RETURN TO YOUR LYING THREADS OTHERWISE! AND YOUR WIFES, RAE. YOU ARE A BLIGHT AND I DON'T WANT A BLIGHT ON MY THREADS! I GUESS YOU LIKE MY HARASSMENT CUZ THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL GET IF YOU KEEP POSTING ON MY THREADS!!!
b]
Intangible
#35 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 7:27:36 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#36 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 9:06:44 PM

Knock-knock!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 8:06:32 PM

Republicans have forgotten how to run the nation. They spent eight years fighting every single move by Obama and running one investigation after another over and over again on the same issue. Despite all the real issues this nation faces, Republicans want ANOTHER costly investigation of the investigation or the investigation!

Hillary Clinton's Emails.... AGAIN

Yes, family separation is bad. But what about Hillary Clinton’s emails?

Babies are seized from their mothers’ arms. Photographs show their anguish. News reports describe their cages. A recording captures their wailing and a U.S. border official’s cold mockery. A defiant President Trump falsely blames others for the misery he created.

And Republican lawmakers respond as they often have: They hold another hearing about Hillary Clinton’s emails.

But they have run this play too many times before.

Just 29 seconds into Tuesday’s hearing on the defeated Democratic 2016 presidential nominee and her emails, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.), top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, interrupted to point out that something more important needs attention.

“We have seen the pictures of immigrants ripped apart from their parents at the border. These children are not animals,” he said. “They are children who have been forcibly removed from their parents in our name.”

Republicans on the committee tried to silence Nadler with calls of “order!”

Nadler spoke over them: “The United States should be better than this. We should not put children in cages.”

“Regular order!” called out Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), chairman of the Judiciary Committee.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, said Nadler “has been given more time than would have been afforded the other side, had we pulled something like that.”

Ah, so it’s “regular order” to have the umpteenth hearing about a now-private citizen’s emails, but you’re “pulling” a stunt if you talk about the Trump policy under which border guards are reportedly telling parents they are taking children “for a bath” and the children never return.

No, Republicans, your “regular order” is out of order.

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#38 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 8:24:22 PM

Photographs show their anguish?
Do you mean like the TIME magazine cover photo. FAKE NEWS
The border patrol officers on the scene explained that one.
Neither TIME nor the photographer will admit wrongdoing.

Intangible wrote:
Republicans have forgotten how to run the nation. They spent eight years fighting every single move by Obama and running one investigation after another over and over again on the same issue. Despite all the real issues this nation faces, Republicans want ANOTHER costly investigation of the investigation or the investigation!

Babies are seized from their mothers’ arms. Photographs show their anguish. News reports describe their cages. A recording captures their wailing and a U.S. border official’s cold mockery. A defiant President Trump falsely blames others for the misery he created.

And Republican lawmakers respond as they often have: They hold another hearing about Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Just 29 seconds into Tuesday’s hearing on the defeated Democratic 2016 presidential nominee and her emails, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.), top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, interrupted to point out that something more important needs attention.

“We have seen the pictures of immigrants ripped apart from their parents at the border. These children are not animals,” he said. “They are children who have been forcibly removed from their parents in our name.”

Nadler spoke over them: “The United States should be better than this. We should not put children in cages.”

“Regular order!” called out Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), chairman of the Judiciary Committee.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, said Nadler “has been given more time than would have been afforded the other side, had we pulled something like that.”

Ah, so it’s “regular order” to have the umpteenth hearing about a now-private citizen’s emails, but you’re “pulling” a stunt if you talk about the Trump policy under which border guards are reportedly telling parents they are taking children “for a bath” and the children never return.

Intangible
#39 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 11:01:35 PM

There are far more pictures evidencing the atrocities being done at the border that the long debunked picture you reference. You lie daily and you support heinous actions done by the instruction of Jeff Sessions and the rest of the Trump administration, but somehow, you actually see yourself as a Christian! That is pathetic.

stevelundgren wrote:

Intangible wrote:

H. L. Mencken

stevelundgren
#40 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 6:19:42 AM

If that is true, why did they have to use a FAKE one?

Intangible wrote:
There are far more pictures evidencing the atrocities being done at the border that the long debunked picture you reference. You lie daily and you support heinous actions done by the instruction of Jeff Sessions and the rest of the Trump administration, but somehow, you actually see yourself as a Christian! That is pathetic.

stevelundgren wrote:

Intangible wrote:

6 Pages <1234>»