Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

6 Pages <12345>»
Get over it! Options
Intangible
#41 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 11:18:56 PM

This beast but be stopped for the good of the world!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#42 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:33:15 PM

The last flag to fly over the southern Confederacy was a big white flag. The south will never rise again!

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#43 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 10:39:07 PM

There are more people in the UK protesting Trump's visit than at Trump's inauguration!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#44 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 8:57:22 PM

#MAGA LOL

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#45 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 10:58:54 PM

Trumpettes don't seem to understand even the basics of the Constitution.... except, of course, the Second Amendment, they think they know that one.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#46 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 6:13:49 PM

A shining example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect at work.....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#47 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 7:18:19 PM

A liar in training....

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#48 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:11:28 AM

Only a completely ignorant fool believes Trump is doing anything but running the nation into his cesspool. He's an ignorant idiot but his followers think he is a genius businessman. If the country was one of Trump's businesses, this is getting to the point he would be declaring bankruptcy. It is going to take decades to undo all Trump has wrought upon The People.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#49 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 8:02:36 PM

I find it odd that people who proudly fly the battle flag of the Confederacy and voted for Trump would tell the rest of us to get over it, Trump won. In truth, the stars and bars is the flag of the traitorous states that attempted to divide this nation and they LOST that war 150 years ago. Get over it, the south LOST the war 150 years ago, yet they say the south will rise again.... in other words, they will start another war at some time tear the nation in two.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#50 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 10:39:39 PM

Talk about sore losers?! The treasonous separatists tried to split the nation to maintain their lifestyle. But they suffered a resounding defeat and the nation remained whole.... they lost.

Yet here they are, the Trump base that typifies the Dunning-Kruger Effect, carrying the losing side's battle flag 153 years after they surrendered. The last official flag of the Confederacy was one big white flag!

The Trump losers STILL have treason in their heart, because the ONLY way the "south" will ever rise again is by starting another separatist revolt against the nation they CLAIM to love. They claim to be patriots, but in truth, they are separatists that want to tear the nation in two!

But, being too stupid to know who pays their bills and who pays them in their disasters, their welfare and food stamps, their very existence, all RELIES on those in the elitists states they constantly debase and want to overthrow.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#51 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2018 7:52:22 PM

DeVos Defends Trump

DeVos Defends Trump: “Would a Moron Hire Me?”

By Andy Borowitz ~ October 6, 2017

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos offered a spirited defense of her boss’s intelligence on Friday, bluntly asking reporters, “Would a moron hire me?”

“My intelligence can be very intimidating,” DeVos said. “And if Donald Trump was a moron, he would not want to be around people who are intelligenter than him.”

As evidence that Trump does not feel inferior around highly intelligent people, DeVos singled out other members of Trump’s Cabinet. "Leave me out of it for a second,” she said. “If Donald Trump was such a blithering idiot, why would he have hired Rick Perry?”

“Jared Kushner is also super smart,” she added. “He doesn’t even work on Saturdays because he’s a Jewish person and whatnot, but he doesn’t have to because of his huge brain and all. He’s so smart I have a nickname for him. I call him Smart Jared.”

Arguing that only a “very smart person would hire such very smart persons,” DeVos said, “Think about it. Rick Perry, Jared Kushner, and me. Wouldn’t Donald Trump have to be pretty smart to hire four people like that?”

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#52 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 9:36:28 PM

The "witch" has flipped! The beginning of the end.

Manafort's Plea Deal ~ Trump is going down

The president’s former campaign chairman has agreed to cooperate with Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the investigation of a potential conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Moscow, prosecutors said in court on Friday, and has already proffered information to the Justice Department. Manafort also pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice, avoiding the spectacle of a second trial in Washington, D.C.

Legal experts characterized Manafort’s move as a significant win for Mueller—and a big setback for Trump. “Manafort’s cooperation is a tremendous achievement for the Mueller investigation—maybe the single biggest development yet,” said Seth Waxman, a former federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C. “Manafort provides Mueller with an insider to the infamous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting and likely many other key moments.”

Judge Amy Berman Jackson said on Friday that Manafort’s cooperation agreement includes interviews and briefings he’ll give to the special counsel’s office; he’ll also turn over documents and testify in other proceedings, and has waived his right to have an attorney present during his interviews with the special counsel, prosecutors said. “Tough day for Mr. Manafort,” Kevin Downing, Manafort’s attorney, said outside the D.C. courthouse on Friday. “But he’s accepted responsibility … He wanted to make sure that his family was able to remain safe and live a good life.”

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#53 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 10:26:33 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#54 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 8:23:38 PM

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#55 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 4:56:40 PM

When the Democrats take over all three branches again, I hope they ram everything through Congress without time for any Republican to even see it. Play by McConnell rules and refuse to even give floor time to a Republican bill and set policy with a simple majority. Democrats need to use all the McCommie tactics!

When Obama was first elected, I was hoping he would turn the tables on Republicans by using their own tactics against them, but Michelle said 'when they go low, we go high' and that just doesn't work with a Republican.... we need to play by their rules.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#56 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:41:16 PM

When the states of the south attempted to cede from the Union, they became traitors to this nation. When they chant the south will rise again, it is to sooth the traitors by allowing the to think succession will go better the second time around. One Hundred and Fifty years later, it is past the time to get over it!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#57 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 9:10:13 PM

When Hillary called Trump supporters 'deplorables', she was actually being restrained and polite. Those that still support Trump are far worse than simply deplorable!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#58 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:34:44 PM

Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about a consensual adult sexual affair. Trump has cheated on all three of his wives and paid hush money to keep his affairs quiet and his "Christian" base couldn't care less!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#59 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 9:44:53 PM

We used to be the envy of the world, the greatest nation on earth. In the twentieth century, it was the action of federally protected labor unions that built a thriving economy and the greatest workforce in history. Ronald Reagan sounded the death knell for unions when he fired the unionized federal air traffic controllers, beginning the destruction of wages, pensions and jobs of the once greatest work force in the world.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#60 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:08:47 PM

H. L. Mencken

6 Pages <12345>»