Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

28 Pages «<262728
Trump Options
Intangible
#541 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 7:49:43 PM

His supporters say he isn't a racist...

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#542 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 10:06:39 PM

I stand with patriots not despots...

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#543 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:00:45 PM

Trump supporters always get upset when Trump's Hitler like actions are pointed out. If this doesn't send shiver down your spine, nothing will!

"(Sturmabteilung, Storm Troopers), also known as "Brown Shirts," the Nazi Party militia that helped Adolf Hitler rise to power in Germany. Created in 1922, the SA's supposed purpose was to guard Nazi Party meetings, but in actuality, Hitler meant for the group to serve as the Nazi army."

Unidentified military personnel extend perimeter around the White House

Military personnel in Washington, D.C., at least some of whom were not wearing identifiers, extended the perimeter around the White House on Wednesday, blocking off access to LaFayette Square, where police clashed with protesters earlier this week.

A police force lined up near the corner of 16th Street and I Street, standing face to face with about 200 demonstrators in 90 degree heat in the middle of the afternoon. Businesses and shops in the vicinity boarded up their windows to prevent looting and vandalism.

The law enforcement personnel viewed by The Hill did not wear any identifiers. They were dressed in mixed riot gear, with helmets and face masks, shields and guns loaded with crowd control agents.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#544 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 4:32:40 PM

I will support Trump in the same way Republicans supported Obama...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#545 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 10:13:46 PM

Trump does follow the Holy Bible in a way...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#546 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 5:28:48 PM

Lindsey Graham is a friend of Trump... he has narrated this entire video.

https://youtu.be/vmrQoFoL9kI

"I'm wanna talk to the Trump supporters for a minute," Linsey Graham said. "What is Donald Trump's campaign about. He's a race-baiting xenophobic, religious, bigot. And you know how you make America great again. Tell Donald Trump to go to hell"

"If you can't admire Joe Biden as a person, that's probably, you've got a problem." Lindsey Graham said. "You need to do some self-evaluation because what's not to like. He is as good a man as God ever created. He did some of the most incredibly heartfelt things that anybody could ever say to me. He's the nicest person I think I've ever been in politics with."

Graham narrated the entire commercial.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#547 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 12:38:42 PM

Trump logic...

White House line on virus testing

As yesterday morning got underway, Donald Trump published a tweet on coronavirus testing that reflected the White House's message of the day. The principal reason the United States has so many virus cases, the president claimed, is that the country is doing lots of testing.

"If we stop testing right now," Trump said yesterday, "we'd have very few cases, if any."

If it seems like he keeps saying stuff like this, it's not your imagination. In early May, the president argued, "If we did very little testing, we wouldn't have the most cases." In mid-May, he added, "If we didn't do any testing, we would have very few cases. [Reporters] don't want to write that. It's common sense."

Except it's neither common nor sensible. As we discussed a month ago, if we didn't do any testing, we'd have lots of cases, but we wouldn't know about them. By Trump's reasoning, we'd have few instances of breast cancer if only we stopped doing mammograms. We'd also wipe out glaucoma by ending eye exams. Ignorance is apparently the cure-all we've been waiting for.

Just think about it, Trump could cure cancer, just stop testing for various cancers and it will all go away!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#548 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:15:53 PM

Trump said more than one million people were going to his rally in Tulsa. He planned an outdoor rally after the indoor rally for the overflow of people that could not fit into the arena.

Trump cancelled his outside rally after he couldn't even fill half the seats in the 19,000 seat arena!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#549 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 10:50:21 PM

This has to be one of the best Trump campaign videos ever!

https://youtu.be/yoglNFN5-Js

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#550 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 10:23:29 PM

Donald Trump doesn't like losers...

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#551 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 8:36:16 PM

Pentagon officials were ‘pounding on the door’ to get Trump to do something about Russia’s assassination bounty: WaPo’s Ignatius

Published 8 hours ago on June 29, 2020 By Tom Boggioni

Appearing on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” longtime political columnist David Ignatius said that his own follow-up on the New York Times’ explosive report that Donald Trump’s administration was well aware that the Russians were offering a bounty for the death of U.S. military members revealed that Pentagon officials have been “pounding on the door” and trying to get Donald Trump to do something about it.

“Based on my reporting trying to confirm the New York Times’ excellent story it’s clear in late March you had senior U.S commanders, senior civilian intelligence officials, in effect pounding on the door of the White House saying we need to do something about this, we need to come to a conclusion about what damage the Russian program is doing, we need to reassess our programs in Afghanistan and they couldn’t get an answer,” he reported. “To this day there’s not an answer, there’s not a real response. Was this because the president was briefed and did nothing or because he wasn’t briefed because people were afraid to give him bad news and kept it to themselves? I don’t know.”

“But it almost doesn’t matter in terms of the breakdown in terms of the way the government is supposed to work,” he continued. “In some ways, it’s almost worse the department didn’t tell him, ‘Mr. President while you’re encouraging Russia to rejoin the G8, we should mention Russia is putting bounties on the heads of American soldiers.’ If they didn’t tell him that, it’s a stunner.”

I think people are steamed up about it, there’s nothing that would make American commanders angrier other than the idea that their soldiers had targets on their back because of the actions of somebody that the president was still speaking of as a prospective ally,” he added.

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#552 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 8:27:20 PM

Trump loves the military...

Unfortunately, he doesn't love the American military!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#553 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 9:27:29 PM

Trump was installed in office three and a half years ago...

...but he has only spent TWO and a half years "working"!

H. L. Mencken

Intangible
#554 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2020 7:19:58 PM

One thing is certain, Trump will never have to worry...

H. L. Mencken

28 Pages «<262728