Welcome Guest Active Topics |

9 Pages <1234>»
In MY Opinion Options
TheCatsMeow
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 11:21:09 AM

GOOD GRIEF! RBK
RBKay
#22 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 11:06:29 AM

Some people have NO respect for themselves let alone for their country.

2 U.S. swimmers leave Rio after robbery scandal

In wake of scandal U.S. swimmer Ryan Lochte

U.S. says sorry as swimmers leave Brazil to jeers

Rio Olympics: US swimmer Jimmy Feigen 'settles robbery row'

Police discredit Ryan Lochte's robbery story

Ryan Lochte and Other U.S. Olympic Swimmers 'Were Not Victims'

They should have their names removed from the Olympic record book for this year. They should lose any and all medals they may have won this year. They should be banned from the Olympics for their lifetime.

Just maybe others might learn a lesson from it.

RBKay
#23 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 9:32:28 AM

The Clinton body count grows with 5 people found dead, all with solid links to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and the Clinton Foundation. Even more alarming is the media blackout on these mysterious deaths and the overwhelming evidence that those who died had insider knowledge that could have taken down Hillary and the whole Democrat Party.

She needs to be stopped now or the body count will grow if they think someone is interfering with them.

ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

RBKay
#24 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 11:04:59 AM

Something to smile about—

RBKay
#25 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:05:28 AM

We had 2 major storms, the first one laid the corn over and we tied it up and it started to come back but the second one came thru and devasted the corn that was standing. With very little rain the crop was pulled the end of last week, it was lost.

The veggies that did not top 2 feet tall withstood the storms and are doing fairly good, We are canning and freezing items.

We are starting Sept so I don’t know how much more we will still harvest.

Our blueberries with no rain dried up and produced very little, we barely got what we wanted for the freezer.

Over all the garden was poor enough that we gave very little and the church people so far are not bringing their over abundance on Sundays.

We thank the Lord, He has always given us enough at least for us.

Lord willing we have next year to try again.

Our riding mower hydro went on us, I repaired it last week but don't know how long it will last. Today a new rider will be delivered.

Gratitude gives fullness of life, that we have enough and more to give to others that turns a stranger into a friend.

RBKay
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:52:10 AM

RBKay
#27 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:05:26 AM

She even lies about her lies.

RBKay
#28 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 9:51:07 AM

Greetings to all who visit here.

Just got back from a week in the Finger Lake Region of N.Y.
The Lord gave us fab weather and food also safe travel.
Thank You Lord.

She is, has been and always will be.( " SICK " )

Or she is in one of her left field wanderings.

RBKay
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:48:13 AM

RBKay
#30 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 12:32:26 PM

We had a surprise birthday party for a member of the family. I think it WAS a surprise.

Happy Birthday and many more.

RBKay
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:36:28 AM

RBKay
#32 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 1:57:26 PM

RBKay
#33 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 10:31:49 AM

RBKay
#34 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:54:02 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/o...-constitution-again.html
Right to the end.

If they stole the White furniture they have no problem stealing from their charity, it's charity there for them

RBKay
#35 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 11:22:39 AM

go to—
http://www.philly.com/ph...ims-Hillary-Clinton.html

It describes how much of a liar the battle axe is.

RBKay
#36 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 10:02:11 AM

I don't know who made this pict but they must be brain dead.

WHAT did they breathe before " the 1700s " I doubt any politician could be that stupid??? And Oxygen was invented ???

I doubt that there is an honest politician in this country at any level, and I believe OMAMA is the worst lying leader of all times.

Intangible
#37 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 9:20:26 PM

RBKay wrote:
I don't know who made this pict but they must be brain dead.

WHAT did they breathe before " the 1700s " I doubt any politician could be that stupid??? And Oxygen was invented ???

It seems like you missed the whole idea being expressed. It assumes any adult would know that oxygen was discovered and not invented, which is why Sanders is pointing upwards and stating that THIS is why we need a better education. It is a fact that MANY people cannot name the current POTUS or identify Biden when shown his picture.

I know someone that graduated high school with fairly decent grades yet he could not name all 12 months of the year in order or read or write cursive script. Unfortunately he is not rare among today's young adults. Our public school system is cranking out kids that know how to take a test but have no idea what it all means. They know which keys to press on a calculator but they cannot perform the actual functions of basic math with a pencil and paper.

Despite the sad state of our education system most Republicans want to balance a budget by CUTTING education funds when they sorely need to be increased. This is the point being made.

RBKay wrote:
I doubt that there is an honest politician in this country at any level, and I believe OMAMA is the worst lying leader of all times.

Not that I believe there are actually honest politicians, this meme on Sanders has nothing to do whatsoever with his honesty. Sanders didn't change his opinion of Clinton from June to July, he has not claimed Clinton is NOT lying or NOT corrupt. He is simply stating that, having lost the primaries, he will support Clinton over Trump.

In truth, Clinton and Trump are just opposite sides of the same coin. Trump buys the politicians and Hillary accepts his bribes, neither one is more honest or less corrupt. The ONLY thing Clinton has going for her is her political knowledge and experience. We have one candidate with decades of practical experience and one candidate that has NO experience and a very limited knowledge of our Constitution and international affairs.

Would you rather have a cold, calculating and knowledgeable POTUS or a POTUS that isn't even aware of the fact that Putin took over Crimea several years ago and wants to limit free speech and freedom of the press?

Do you want Social Security eliminated or made solvent for decades to come?

Do you think people in this country make too much money or should the minimum wage be increased?

Do you think the richest family in the nation should pay their employees a living wage or are you just fine and dandy with the fact that Walmart employees get six billion dollars in PUBLIC tax payer benefits just because the family is too cheap to pay a living wage?

Trump asks, why do we make nukes if we aren't going to use them?

I don't expect you to agree with me, but these are some pretty basic rights of The People.
The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war.
Sydney J. Harris
RBKay
#38 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:15:37 AM

" We have one candidate with decades of practical experience "

Yes; and Benghazi is an excellent example of that.

" Despite the sad state of our education system most Republicans want to balance a budget by CUTTING education funds when they sorely need to be increased. "

In our area the schools get more and more and more funds, it is never ending and still are broke. WHY. There is NO accountability in the school system. When they get increase funds the teachers go on strike to get the first cut, then most of what is left goes to their pension fund ( I never had suckers paying my pension, I had to save from what I earned for my retirement and still pay theirs. ) Then if there is any money left over it might go to building up keep. So now they are broke and need more money. then it starts all over again. The school system on a whole is an extremely corrupt system.

Intangible
#39 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 5:48:48 PM

RBKay wrote:
In our area the schools get more and more and more funds, it is never ending and still are broke. WHY. There is NO accountability in the school system. When they get increase funds the teachers go on strike to get the first cut, then most of what is left goes to their pension fund ( I never had suckers paying my pension, I had to save from what I earned for my retirement and still pay theirs. ) Then if there is any money left over it might go to building up keep. So now they are broke and need more money. then it starts all over again. The school system on a whole is an extremely corrupt system.

I'm curious, did the job you worked offer a pension plan? In the majority of cases the pension plan is part of the employee compensation package along with holidays and basic pay.

Public school teachers are employed by the local governing body. Their pension is part of the wages paid. As for getting raises, that is done by contract, they don't get a raise every time there is more money available. Do you think people paying property taxes are "suckers"?
The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war.
Sydney J. Harris
RBKay
#40 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 12:07:52 PM

" Do you think people paying property taxes are "suckers"? " yes yes yes

Because people who are willing to live in a hole in the ground pay nothing and people who want to live a decent life pay it all.

I know families on both sides.

- - -

Any company that provides a pension for their employees does so from the profits from the products or services it sells.

ANYONE that does NOT buy the products or services does not pay for the employees pension.

With the schools pension; people have to pay for their pension their entire lifetime whether they are using their services or not, whether they have kids or not, whether their kids have kids or not.

The upscale home owners have to pay more than lower scale owners, whether they have kids or not and their schools are more upscale than the lower taxed schools areas

The whole system is so out of balance it is corrupt.

To make it better the tax money should go to the state and then each school should get the same amount of money per student, equal it out to a degree.

A person living in a low income area having a 1/2 dozen kids and pay nothing or very little is being subsided by everyone else for most of their needs. All families should pay school taxes by the number of kids they have and anyone after retiring should not have to pay school taxes, they have not had kids in school for probally 30 years if they had any kids.

The way OUR school system is, it is corrupt. They keep feeding a sink hole that can NEVER be filled.

- - -

Obama Shreds What's Left of First Amendment
By: Bryan Fischer
http://www.afa.net/the-s...left-of-first-amendment/

What Omama has done the potential jailbird will continue with more enthusiasm.

- - -

John Yoo: The ultra-secret Obama White House ignores our Constitution (again)
By John Yoo
http://www.foxnews.com/o...-constitution-again.html

Omama has decimated our constitution.

9 Pages <1234>»