MyBasicISP Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

9 Pages <12345>»
In MY Opinion Options
Intangible
#41 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 6:59:24 PM

RBKay wrote:
" Do you think people paying property taxes are "suckers"? " yes yes yes

Because people who are willing to live in a hole in the ground pay nothing and people who want to live a decent life pay it all.

I know families on both sides.

Sometimes all people can afford is "a hole in the ground" which is why I think property taxes should be totally eliminated. While you seem to look down upon those that live in a smaller, less opulent place, you should look at it from the perspective of those that "live in a hole in the ground".

I will agree with you on this, property taxes are inherently unfair. I used to live in a nice 1,000 sq.ft. home in a quiet little town where my grandparents grew up. It was primarily a town of blue collar working families. Because it was this quaint little town the much wealthier people liked it, so they started to buy it up and make it into a miniature of all they had hoped to escape. By the time I was an adult living there it had become an enclave of the wealthy and ultra wealthy.

The house my grandfather built had changed little over the generations, yet because of the influx of the wealthy that chose to build Mc Mansions on my street my property taxes skyrocketed. I was still a blue collar worker, but the neighbors that moved in were doctors, lawyers and wealthy Wall Street bankers and brokers. The property taxes on the humble little home that was in my family for three generations was now taxed at a whopping $6,500 per year! I tried to keep the home, but my comfortable salary was now being taken up with property taxes.

This nation needs to rewrite ALL tax laws to level the playing field. Why should I have to move out of my family home because wealthy people came to town?

The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war.
Sydney J. Harris
RBKay
#42 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2016 9:51:12 AM

Sunday we had a 2 yr old bday party for our ggd ( wow 2 years already ) in our fellowship hall, there were about 100 people and I hope had a good time.

- - -

“ Sometimes all people can afford is "a hole in the ground “

That is completely different than getting the property and MAKING it a hole in the ground.

A relative of ours inherited their parents home when they passed away, it was a nice neighborhood but a family moved into the block and in less than 5 years the whole block was invaded. Another 5 years the block looks like a slum block and the relative can’t sell the value depressed so much, they can only live there. Values have fell through the hole in the ground.

No matter what you have you can upkeep it and keep it clean, not MAKE it look like a dung pile.

You are saying what I said, I WAS GENERIC you are personal, you were rich; the relative was poor.

“ This nation needs to rewrite ALL tax laws “

That is something you will never see because it would add taxes to the rich government freeloaders.

RBKay
#43 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 11:07:55 AM

Now I want to see if all the blow hards are liars like the clintons or actually leave the USA.

How about it Oprah, Rosy and as far as Clooney he all ready lives outside of USA so he pays as little taxes as possible.

To all that are leaving good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee or are all you liars like the clintons.

Now we have a business man in the white house and not the life time lawyers and we might see some of the corruption leave washington. The Republicans are in control.

Omama bough† a multi million house in washington with the promise of a job by clinton, that is why he was sucking up to her so much near the end. so he can now leave the USA, he does not need the house.

The people were sick and tired of the corruption. clinton had NOTHING on Trump except his language ( which I did not like ) but the language is much better than the corruption.

The only reason she got the votes she did was the woman wanted to see a women president. In some of the people interviews last night they said it ( it's about time ) they were more concerned having an woman in office than the corruption.

TheCatsMeow
#44 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 10:51:59 PM

RBKay wrote:

Now I want to see if all the blow hards are liars like the clintons or actually leave the USA.

How about it Oprah, Rosy and as far as Clooney he all ready lives outside of USA so he pays as little taxes as possible.

To all that are leaving good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee or are all you liars like the clintons.

Now we have a business man in the white house and not the life time lawyers and we might see some of the corruption leave washington. The Republicans are in control.

Omama bough† a multi million house in washington with the promise of a job by clinton, that is why he was sucking up to her so much near the end. so he can now leave the USA, he does not need the house.

The people were sick and tired of the corruption. clinton had NOTHING on Trump except his language ( which I did not like ) but the language is much better than the corruption.

The only reason she got the votes she did was the woman wanted to see a women president. In some of the people interviews last night they said it ( it's about time ) they were more concerned having an woman in office than the corruption.

I totally agree and I would add that Bionce showed her ignorance by saying her only want for a pres. was a woman. Sure glad she has her physical talent to fall back on. We have enough ignorant, dishonest, illegal people here now and I hope she goes with the rest of them and the new pres. keeps his promise to get rid of them. They are flaunting their breaking of the law in the streets tonight protesting the person that will hopefully take them down. As far as I am concerned they have no rights here and should be arrested and bused back with their parents! I am so happy with the results and so glad the proud and powerful were brought down!
GOODBYE SO LONG, HOPE THE WALL HITS YOU IN THE BUTT ON THE WAY OUT!!
I also don't believe a word of that acceptance speech coming from Kill and BO and we must all work together for the good of the country and all that love for each other. WHAT CRAP! I am sure they are all plotting together behind closed doors.
RBKay
#45 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 10:06:24 AM

Greetings TCM and hope all is well with you and yours.

I totally agree and I would add that Bionce showed her ignorance by saying her only want for a pres. was a woman. Sure glad she has her physical talent to fall back on. We have enough ignorant, dishonest, illegal people here now and I hope she goes with the rest of them and the new pres. keeps his promise to get rid of them. They are flaunting their breaking of the law in the streets tonight protesting the person that will hopefully take them down. As far as I am concerned they have no rights here and should be arrested and bused back with their parents! I am so happy with the results and so glad the proud and powerful were brought down!
GOODBYE SO LONG, HOPE THE WALL HITS YOU IN THE BUTT ON THE WAY OUT!!
I also don't believe a word of that acceptance speech coming from Kill and BO and we must all work together for the good of the country and all that love for each other. WHAT CRAP! I am sure they are all plotting together behind closed doors.

Thank You TCM and with the show Bionce put on for clinton, her language was worst than anything Trump said.

RBKay
#46 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:54:31 AM

There were a LOT of people that said, if Trump wins I will leave the USA.

So IF they are not liars and do leave, Trump made an improvement in the USA even before he takes office.

Thank You Donald Trump.

- - -

We are all done the outside work for the winter except mowing the leaves still dropping on the lawn and the road apron.

We have all most everything for our Thanksgiving Dinner ( we are expecting 10 people ). Now comes the chore of all the cooking, as far as clean up there will be helpers here.

Our weather has been good, above normal temps but did have frost about 3 mornings then it warms up.

The family and church family have been taking a lot of our time but we enjoy it.

TheCatsMeow
#47 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 12:13:41 PM

RBKay wrote:

There were a LOT of people that said, if Trump wins I will leave the USA.

So IF they are not liars and do leave, Trump made an improvement in the USA even before he takes office.

Thank You Donald Trump.

- - -

We are all done the outside work for the winter except mowing the leaves still dropping on the lawn and the road apron.

We have all most everything for our Thanksgiving Dinner ( we are expecting 10 people ). Now comes the chore of all the cooking, as far as clean up there will be helpers here.

Our weather has been good, above normal temps but did have frost about 3 mornings then it warms up.

The family and church family have been taking a lot of our time but we enjoy it.

That would be wonderful if they left, Alec baldwin said he would leave on a previous election but I don't know which one. Even better would be if the illegals would leave on their own. Smugly
George Clooney said no way would trump win, its always nice to see them shot downhappy Did you see my facts on the election I posted, that the Christians were Trumps secret weapon, 81 percent. The evangelico's and other facts? They had been pushing for a vote for God on Christian tv, his word without saying his name but That is what I went by as in D's believe in no abortions, and other things that were with Gods word and the moral decay with the current regime and don't forget BO's attempt to eliminate Jesus for Christmas.
I love the way you guys always get everything done in a timely manner. Sounds like a smaller group for turkey than normal?
Not sure what I will have for TG, turkey is getting too expensive.
Take care!
TheCatsMeow
#48 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 9:11:59 PM

I love it!

Some one has opened a "go fund me" to buy tickets to Mexico for those who threatened to leave the country if it didn't go their way.
So far there have been many contributing.ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot
RBKay
#49 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 2:13:48 PM

Hi TCM
I love the way you guys always get everything done in a timely manner. Sounds like a smaller group for turkey than normal?

- - -

We have to plan early to try to make sure we have all we need for all the foods that will be on the table and the last thing I would want is to have to goto a store that WON'T give their employes off to be with the family to get something .

The count is about normal but today we were told we might have another one coming. Last year the Sunday after Thanksgiving at Church we asked an older couple how their day was and they said the were at home alone because the sister was mad at them, they did not know why and the sister would not talk to them to say why. So last Sunday we invited them to Thanksgiving dinner but with a big smile we were told the sister was now talking to them so they would be at the sister's place for dinner.

No one should have to be alone especially in the church family. We told them we were glad for them.

This Saturday our church and a sister church will be making up Turkey dinners for the less fortunate and delivering them in the local area. There are a few churches that do this and some feed them at the church. So a lot people get something.

Until the day arrives the count can go up or down, when we sit down we then know the count unless someone shows up late. What-ever

RBKay
#50 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:45:32 AM

I would like to believe that but both are liars.

Some of the women are at the Fellowship Hall and have the turkeys in the cookers when they are done then we will package the meals for delivery.

The weather is beautiful and has been the last couple days but cold possible snow tomorrow, the JD is ready,

TheCatsMeow
#51 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 5:51:30 PM

RBKay wrote:

I would like to believe that but both are liars.

Some of the women are at the Fellowship Hall and have the turkeys in the cookers when they are done then we will package the meals for delivery.

The weather is beautiful and has been the last couple days but cold possible snow tomorrow, the JD is ready,

JD?
RBKay
#52 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2016 11:10:02 AM

Greetings TCM and all others visiting.

JD?

John Deere, it saves a LOT of back breaking work, summer and winter. One of the members at church has an apartment house and needs to clean snow away in the winter, he use to use a walk behind blower but finally got a JD tractor with a bucket and he says he is now ready for the snow.

To one and all I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving and hope you all have time with your family.

If you can't be thankful for what you have; be thankful for what you have escaped.

RBKay
#53 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2016 10:52:17 AM

Illegals ( contrary to or forbidden by law, esp. criminal law ) have no concept of this.

Most others don't care; they feel they deserve it.

This country is in a sorry state. Trump has quite a job on his hands.

RBKay
#54 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 10:04:16 AM

Greetings everyone and I hope all had a very good Thanksgiving.

Everyone we expected was at our dinner except one who is a supervisor at the national disease ( Walmart ). They scheduled them at the last minute but it was suppose to be their day off. Then is it overtime? NO; they are giving them a day they are suppose to work off so they don't have to pay any OT. I do not have the disgusting words to describe Walmart, they will do anything they can to shaft the employee and have proved it time and time again.

The dinners that were made up last Sat. were 150 and delivered to the less fortunate.

Our weather is cloudy yesterday and today but not that cold. We are going out shortly to see if there is anything we want for Christmas gifts for the family.

RBKay
#55 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 12:25:49 PM

People booed him but bowed down to Omama and Clinton.

This below is a share article—

Obama Shreds What's Left of First Amendment
By: Bryan Fischer

Under the Founders’ Constitution - that is, the one written by the Founders, not the one mangled beyond recognition by the Supreme Court - the only entity that can violate the First Amendment is Congress. 

The very first word in the First Amendment is “Congress.” The First Amendment was intended as a restraint on Congress and Congress alone. It is simply impossible for any other entity - be it a state, a county, a city, a school district, a school teacher, or a student - to violate the First Amendment for the simple reason that it wasn’t written to restrain them. 

Only Congress can violate the Founders’ Constitution, and it can do so in only two ways.

First, it can violate the Establishment Clause by picking one Christian denomination and making it the official church of the United States. As long as Congress doesn’t do that, it can do anything it wants with regard to religious expression. It can pay a chaplain to pray Christian prayers and proclaim as many national days of prayer as it would like. 

States under the Founders’ Constitution are free to regulate religious expression in any way they would like without any interference from the federal government. States can even have an established religion if they want to, and at the time of the Founding, 10 of them did. 

Secondly, only Congress can violate the Free Exercise clause because it applies specifically and exclusively to Congress. Congress - and by extension the entire federal government, including the judiciary - is flatly prohibited from interfering with the free exercise of the Christian religion in any way, shape or form. Any such effort on the part of any branch of the federal government, whether it’s the legislative branch, the executive branch, or the judicial branch, is flatly and permanently forbidden by the Founders’ Constitution. 

The federal government has zero authority to tell schools what they may and may not do with regard to Bible reading in classrooms, prayer at assemblies and graduation ceremonies, or the posting of the Ten Commandments on school room walls. Those matters are for state and local authorities to decide. Period. 

And since the First Amendment has never been amended, it means the same thing today as it did when it was enacted in 1791. It is as unconstitutional today as it was 225 years ago for the federal government to intrude in matters of religious expression. 

This makes a new publication from the United States Commission on Civil Rights an egregiously unconstitutional and dangerous document. In fact, it may be the most dangerous document ever produced by a federal government bureaucracy. It tramples, shreds, and mutilates the very constitutional rights it is supposed to protect. 

The Commission just published a new 306-page briefing with the utterly deceptive title “Peaceful Coexistence.” However, when it comes to a clash between the gay agenda and religious liberty, there is nothing peaceful about this document, nor is there any discernible coexistence of any kind.

Religious liberty is forced to kneel in humble and abject submission before our new pro-homosexual overlords. 

Said Martin Castro, chairman of the Commission, “The phrases ‘religious liberty’ and ‘religious freedom’ will stand for nothing except hypocrisy so long as they remain code words for discrimination, intolerance, racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, Christian supremacy or any form of intolerance.” 

In other words, if you’re a Christian you are a bigot. Period. 

Castro argues that the Establishment Clause, which was intended only to prevent Congress from picking one Christian denomination and making it the official church of the United States, now authorizes government at all levels to brutally repress the free exercise of Christianity anywhere it comes into conflict with special rights based on sexually deviant behavior. 

Says the Commission, “Civil rights protections ensuring nondiscrimination...are of preeminent importance in American jurisprudence.” Translation: special rights based on non-normative sexuality trump the First Amendment every day of the week. It’s no longer the Constitution which is of “preeminent importance,” it is imaginary rights manufactured out of the ether which triumph over explicit rights guaranteed in the Constitution itself. 

The Constitution is no longer the supreme law of the land. The homosexual agenda is. 

Under the Commission’s radicalized view of the First Amendment, homosexual activists win every time over Christian bakers, florists and photographers and even churches who are simply engaging in the free exercise of their religious values. 

I’ve often said that the homosexual agenda represents the single greatest threat to religious liberty in the history of the Republic. This document is indisputable proof. If there is any conflict between the homosexual agenda and Christian liberty, the homosexual agenda wins. Every single time. 

With regard to the election, there is little question that Hillary Clinton’s sympathies lie with the most aggressive proponents of homosexuality and transgenderism. There is not a single First Amendment right that will be safe under a regime led by someone with such views. 

Donald Trump has come out forcefully on behalf of religious liberty, but it remains to be seen if he fully understands the lethal danger the homosexual agenda poses to our first freedom and will take a principled stand against it.

It would be helpful for voters to know, for instance, where he stands on the Equality Act, which will enshrine the entire homosexual agenda and essentially criminalize Christianity in the process. 

The left claims their motto is “Coexist.” But in reality, as the Commission on Civil Rights reveals, it is really “Coexist -- or else.” 

Whether religious liberty and the Constitution itself has a future in America is at stake in this election. Let’s hope and pray that voters choose wisely.

You think that is all he screwed up?

goto http://www.westernjourna...-bathroom-fraud-exposed/

He has done more damage to this country than all the presidents put together.
And you thought this is a free country??? Thank GOD Clinton did NOT get in, she would have followed suit only much worst.

RBKay
#56 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2016 12:13:46 PM

It seems that some people get off on Melania’s modeling pictures so to help them out “ go to the beach and you can see that much and MORE. “ At least her modeling did not cost the taxpayers a ton of money, it was an honest job not like Michelle’s school lunch program did. There was so much food thrown away it was a national disgrace and her jaunts to Europe for some shopping with her "girl friends?" at the taxpayers expense and as for Clinton; she could NEVER gotten a job modeling except for Halloween masks. On top of that; she should be in prison for the Benghazi deaths of the people she did not want to testify in front Congress about her DIRTY dealings.

So I guess there are some who don't think they can live without a dirty government.

Trump has not taken office yet and all ready has made inprovements even with two-faced omama trying to sabotage Trump before he takes office.

Clinton and the omama administration has been the dirtiest on record and on top of that the only thing omama will be remembered for is putting a male in the female restroom. oops I made a mistake " Journal of Parasitology Researchers name new parasite after Barack Obama ".

RBKay
#57 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2016 12:20:38 PM

Greetings everyone —

We had our GGD all weekend and she helped make Christmas cookies. The batch was suppose to be balls but she did not like the balls so she flattened them out. The cookies had Cayenne pepper in them and after they were baked she ate one and wanted more but we did not give her anymore not knowing how the pepper would affect her. We took her to Sunday School and Church with us and was great.

Last night we had some snow but it is melted by now, that is the kind of snow fall that I like.

We wil be running the rest of the week to start preparing for the Christmas Holiday.

Some of the family are flying to Florida for the Holiday's so we will not be seeing them but some others said they would be here. We have to start our planning to know what we need.

I love this time of the year, between Thanksgiving and Christmas we get to see all the family together at some point as the rest of the year it is spotty they need to do their thing. Problem; it is only once a year that there is such a concerted effort to be a family. 5 generations make a lot of people even with the lost of some.

RBKay
#58 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 10:32:08 AM

Greetings to everyone—

I am posting this early as I don't know when I will be back on here.
Between Church, family, friends and our travel, we will be quite busy.

As you grow in age the time seems to go so much faster, so make use of it as life's end will creep up on you faster than you realize.

To all and yours Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

PS

Before the word cop??? wants to " correct " the — Marry — in the picture...
the show marries poetry with art: join, unite, combine, fuse, mix, blend, merge, amalgamate, link, connect, couple, knit, yoke.

Christmas and the New Year
RBKay
#59 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 9:42:18 AM

Got back late yesterday.

Hope everyone had a very good Christmas and remembers the reason for the season.

Hope everyone had a good New Years eve and a safe one and will have a better new year than the last one.

Ours was the greatest.

RBKay
#60 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 11:42:36 AM

Words in orange are mine the rest are news articles.

I don't understand how anyone can bow down and pray to Omama 3 times a day unless he is a Muslin.

The National School Lunch Program, fed about 30 million children each school day in 2014 and cost $12.7 billion,” the report read. “The rules are hallmarks of the Obama administration, but kids aren’t eating the foods, industries can’t comply with the standards, and schools are wasting money.”

EAGnews reported that since the restrictions on fat, calories, sodium, sugar and other nutritional parameters were enacted in 2012, over 1.2 million students have stopped eating school lunches altogether.

His party knows nothing about the Christian Bible.
Former White House Staffer Describes Encountering Unprecedented Bible Ignorance.

"Another staffer repeatedly deleted..."
by V. Saxena December 30, 2016 at 9:10am

http://www.westernjourna...dented-bible-ignorance/#

During his tenure first as a White House staffer and later as the coordinator of President Barack Obama’s faith-outreach efforts in the 2012 election, Michael R. Wear encountered an unprecedented amount of ignorance and apathy toward the Christian religion.

In a recent interview with The Atlantic concerning his upcoming book, Reclaiming Hope: Lessons Learned in the Obama White House About the Future of Faith in America, Wear highlighted one especially telling experience.

He had reportedly drafted a faith-outreach fact sheet describing the president’s views on poverty and titled it, Economic Fairness and the Least of These.

By “Least of These,” he meant a line from the Christian Bible wherein Jesus commands his disciples to care for “the least of these,” i.e., the poor and marginalized.

Anyone with knowledge of the Bible would know that, but shockingly, Wear’s peers in the White House did not.

“Another staffer repeatedly deleted ‘the least of these,’ commenting, ‘Is this a typo? It doesn’t make any sense to me. Who/what are ‘these’?'” The Atlantic explained.

But this was just the tip of the iceberg. As time passed, Wear began to notice that the administration was “unnecessarily antagonistic toward religious conservatives,” especially in regard to its fight over abortion funding and contraception requirements.

Moreover, this attitude had expanded throughout the entire party.

He has tried to put the screws to the Nation of Israel so many times.

He has lied throughout his administration. He is trying to shaft the new administration as much as he can ( like a little brat — it's my ball )

I understand he has cornered the market in baby bottles, diapers, and but? wipes.

If he was 1/10 president he would have taken care of the VA Hospitals but no he was on vacation and left how many vets die in and out of the hospital.

“Judicial Watch estimates that the final costs of Obama’s unnecessary vacation and political travel will well exceed $100 million,”

The Obamas’ took a total of 29 vacations over their eight years in the White House spanning 228 days ( almost a year’s vacation. )

How many working people would like to rack up 100th or even 1000th that amount on their own vacations?

Judicial Watch found that in July 2016 taxpayers paid $360,236 for Hillary Clinton to accompany Obama on Air Force One for a campaign trip to North Carolina.

Probably less than a 1000 miles. WOW

The Clintons are a ‘crime family’: Ex-FBI director
https://www.yahoo.com/ne...9/ss_the-clintons-are-a-‘crime.html
New York Post

Obama told us he’s honorable - but he’s just another liar
https://www.yahoo.com/ne...0922/ss_obama-told-us-he’s-honorable.html

"You couldn't get the truth from Hillary Clinton if you waterboarded her" Cbs News

Obama's flurry of last-minute moves questioned
Of course he's still the president, but should he really be doing all these things on his way out the door? Matt Bai's column »

Obama Admin Apologizing For America Winning World War II
He should have been impeached just for that.

2008: Presidential candidate Barack Obama at the Western Wall
2016: UN calls the Western Wall "occupied Palestinian territory"
Seriously?

Obama turns on Israel at the U.N.
Netanyahu Pulls Out 1 Photo to HUMILIATE Obama on Facebook… And It’s Going Viral

Roseanne Barr Gives Obama Taste of Own Medicine… He’s “Like the Nazis!”
SHARI SAVAGE DEC 31, 2016 AT 6:59AM

Obama's flurry of last-minute moves questioned
Of course he's still the president, but should he really be doing all these things on his way out the door? Matt Bai's column »

Can't we move the calendar up?

9 Pages <12345>»